Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

Kei Kamara gone....thanks Kei

Yep Far too adventurous and ''off the wall'' for our coaching team. The temerity to run into space and towards the opposition. No good Byeee

Even with his goal against Everton we''re in the poop.

Sadly, along with the signing of Becchio who has hardly played, it just shows how badly we failed to address our striker/goalscoring problems in January, and now we''re paying for it

Thanks Kei, We had some hope with you on the bench and even more when you were in the team.

Good luck in the future

[quote user="Eggy"]Wonder what the line up will be against West Brom[/quote]

you really need ask that?!?!?.......it''ll be the same as today and the same as Hughton''s thrown at it over and over again since January that has won 2 matches in 19 and scored 5 goals from open play in 2013 !!

I am disappointed he''s not staying.  I think he had some basic ability that we could have polished up and he could have remained a useful "impact sub", but perhaps he didn''t want that role.Ah well, thanks and good luck.

Became one of my favourite players while he was here. Exciting, entertaining, brilliant. Bye Kei. Thanks for what you did.

Thank heavens for that, the thought of having a striker making powerful runs into the box is really rather worrying.

Still I think I''ve got a Dave Mooney poster somewhere, that''s the sort of thing we need when we are 5 Star ------

Anyway I''ve never been to Bournmouth so all''s well

For all his effort and attitude, 1 goal in 11 games is a poor return for a striker, and he''s NEVER been prolific, even in the MLS where it''s hardly top class football.Useful at times with his heading and knock on''s, but overall limited as a player and never going to score enough to be fully viable at this level.