Sign in to follow this  
Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . .

By the way can the 'pant wetters' have a new name?

How about "Tedious non fans who care more about petty point scoring than getting behind their team"Yeah, that about covers it.

Funny how as soon as we lose the forum is full of people you don''t see for months on end.

[quote user="morty"]How about "Tedious non fans who care more about petty point scoring than getting behind their team"Yeah, that about covers it.[/quote]
Petty point scoring?Pot. Kettle. Black.

How about ''realists who don''t have their heads buried firmly up their own backsides''?

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="morty"]How about "Tedious non fans who care more about petty point scoring than getting behind their team"Yeah, that about covers it.[/quote]
[/quote]Explain.

It''s therapy, morty. Some people need consolation in the form of making sure people know they were "right" about us being crap.

Perhaps one day someone will realise that it''s THIS , and not the doom and gloom predictions they make, which makes them negative saddos.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]It''s therapy, morty. Some people need consolation in the form of making sure people know they were "right" about us being crap.

Perhaps one day someone will realise that it''s THIS , and not the doom and gloom predictions they make, which makes them negative saddos.[/quote]Oh I know why they do it, its all about mental fragility.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Ginja"]
[/quote]Explain.[/quote]
Both sides are culpable of it, the "happy clappers" have their share of petty point scoring against the "pant wetters"
Though I admit they haven''t had as much petty point scoring being wrong most of the time sadly.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Ginja"]
[/quote]Explain.[/quote]
Both sides are culpable of it, the "happy clappers" have their share of petty point scoring against the "pant wetters"
Though I admit they haven''t had as much petty point scoring being wrong most of the time sadly.
[/quote]Ah right. So having a positive attitude and wanting your team to do well isn''t what being a fan is about then.Its about being a miserable, whining pathetic individual that lashes out at everything, desperately looking for something to blame, with their bottom lip out?Being happy when your team is doing well is petty point scoring?Lol, ok[Y]

The whole pant wetter nonsense is a poorly conceived idea thought up by an idiot which has devided this board for a long time. The proponents have made themselves look stupid and are clearly unable to see what has actually been going on on the pitch since Christmas.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Ginja"]
[/quote]Ah right. So having a positive attitude and wanting your team to do well isn''t what being a fan is about then.Its about being a miserable, whining pathetic individual that lashes out at everything, desperately looking for something to blame, with their bottom lip out?Being happy when your team is doing well is petty point scoring?Lol, ok[Y][/quote]
That''s not even close to what I said but sure whatever  [Y]

[quote user="Vanwink"]The whole pant wetter nonsense is a poorly conceived idea thought up by an idiot which has devided this board for a long time. The proponents have made themselves look stupid and are clearly unable to see what has actually been going on on the pitch since Christmas.[/quote]

Bang on.

Clearly some of you are getting a little confused about the definition, so let me help.Airing concerns in a sensible way, but still wanting and hoping your club will do well is not pant wetting, this is acceptable behaviour.Running around like chicken licken proclaiming that the sky is falling in because your favourite player didn''t get picked or score a goal is pantwetting. Also predicting relegation 6 months ago isn''t just pantwetting, but plain stupid.Also those of you who also bandy the phrase "happy clappers" around, but don''t like the phrase "pantwetters", maybe a little hypocritical? No?No one is expecting anyone to blindly follow a team, but to whinge and whine about every single little thing?

Working in the NHS I think it is only right that I point out that we should not mock the afflicted.

And the Clinical name is Incontinence.

Unfortunately, the pant-wetters (realists) are usually right in the end. I give you the awfully protracted disposals of Worthy, Grant, Gunn ad infinitum - some of you yokel tossers would probably still backing them now with NCFC in a non league position, but those with sense realised it was a time for change.

[quote user="Truculent Trucker"]Unfortunately, the pant-wetters (realists) are usually right in the end. I give you the awfully protracted disposals of Worthy, Grant, Gunn ad infinitum - some of you yokel tossers would probably still backing them now with NCFC in a non league position, but those with sense realised it was a time for change.[/quote]

Really???

That only leaves Lambert.

[quote user="Truculent Trucker"]Unfortunately, the pant-wetters (realists) are usually right in the end. I give you the awfully protracted disposals of Worthy, Grant, Gunn ad infinitum - some of you yokel tossers would probably still backing them now with NCFC in a non league position, but those with sense realised it was a time for change.[/quote]Wow, what a beautifully eloquent statement.Is there perhaps a common sense place for Norwich City, somewhere in between winning the Champions league and playing in the Blue Square Premier?

I quite like pantwetters actually. Keeps me cool in the nether regions with all this hot weather. Just a bloody great shame that we seem to be right.

FFS surely we can beat WBA and give ourselves a decent chance Eh? Eh?

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]I quite like pantwetters actually. Keeps me cool in the nether regions with all this hot weather. Just a bloody great shame that we seem to be right.

FFS surely we can beat WBA and give ourselves a decent chance Eh? Eh?[/quote]I have no problem at all with people accepting that it is a shame that they are right.But dragging up old threads to say "I told you so" and score petty points against fellow fans really is laughably pathetic.

Oh I do Nuts I do but then you must recall I am also a member of the Bury Pink Massive. We are available for parties, weddings and Bar-mitzvahs.

Close harmony a speciality

PS No riff raff

All this is a sad, sad reflection of the state we are in. Probably the worst part of a bad season is that once again the fan base is divided. For 3 fantastic years we were united but sadly it seems those days are numbered.

As I said to you this morning Morty, you can''t blame folks who were abused because of their opinion and made to feel stupid, pointing out to their abusers that they were right all along. This isn''t aimed at you, but of you''re man enough to dish it out be man enough to take it.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]All this is a sad, sad reflection of the state we are in. Probably the worst part of a bad season is that once again the fan base is divided. For 3 fantastic years we were united but sadly it seems those days are numbered.

As I said to you this morning Morty, you can''t blame folks who were abused because of their opinion and made to feel stupid, pointing out to their abusers that they were right all along. This isn''t aimed at you, but of you''re man enough to dish it out be man enough to take it.[/quote]But can''t you see that the practically suicidal stance that some people have taken for virtually the entire season deserves ridicule?I give you Mr First Wizard as a prime example.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]I quite like pantwetters actually. Keeps me cool in the nether regions with all this hot weather. Just a bloody great shame that we seem to be right.

FFS surely we can beat WBA and give ourselves a decent chance Eh? Eh?[/quote]I have no problem at all with people accepting that it is a shame that they are right.But dragging up old threads to say "I told you so" and score petty points against fellow fans really is laughably pathetic.[/quote]

Nobody is pleased they were right, I am absolutely gutted as we all are, the only slight pleasure people may gain is at your expense, and that would only result from the arrogant way you have posted and ridiculed posters with genuine concerns about our club.

[quote user="Vanwink"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]I quite like pantwetters actually. Keeps me cool in the nether regions with all this hot weather. Just a bloody great shame that we seem to be right.

FFS surely we can beat WBA and give ourselves a decent chance Eh? Eh?[/quote]I have no problem at all with people accepting that it is a shame that they are right.But dragging up old threads to say "I told you so" and score petty points against fellow fans really is laughably pathetic.[/quote]

Nobody is pleased they were right, I am absolutely gutted as we all are, the only slight pleasure people may gain is at your expense, and that would only result from the arrogant way you have posted and ridiculed posters with genuine concerns about our club.[/quote]

And that is where you are wrong, there are plenty that have been glorying in how right they have been.People who say ridiculous things deserve to be ridiculed.

Plus of course the fact that you feel compelled to always have the last word!