Sign in to follow this  
junojrs

McNally tweet

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Pinkun Role Model"]I really don''t know what people expect McNally to do at this moment in time? Sack Hughton with two to go? FFS that''d be an all time most stupid decision in the history of the PL[/quote]

[Y]

Apparently sacking him and getting in Martin Oneill in for two games is the answer. The monumental, Olympic grade stupidity of some of our fans really worries me sometimes lol.
[/quote]

I read on here alot, Morty do you add anything relevant, consistently you try and cause an argument, and cause trouble, you are a idiot. I actually think your a knob, eveyone is entilted to an opinion, and yours is relevant, however you cant try and and have an arguement or wind someone up because they don''t argree with you, and for the record you are wrong in my OPINIPON, you are full of sh*t

[quote user="Simo8686"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Pinkun Role Model"]I really don''t know what people expect McNally to do at this moment in time? Sack Hughton with two to go? FFS that''d be an all time most stupid decision in the history of the PL[/quote][Y]Apparently sacking him and getting in Martin Oneill in for two games is the answer. The monumental, Olympic grade stupidity of some of our fans really worries me sometimes lol.[/quote]

I read on here alot, Morty do you add anything relevant, consistently you try and cause an argument, and cause trouble, you are a idiot. I actually think your a knob, eveyone is entilted to an opinion, and yours is relevant, however you cant try and and have an arguement or wind someone up because they don''t argree with you, and for the record you are wrong in my OPINIPON, you are full of sh*t

[/quote]Heheh, whatever[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Simo8686"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Pinkun Role Model"]I really don''t know what people expect McNally to do at this moment in time? Sack Hughton with two to go? FFS that''d be an all time most stupid decision in the history of the PL[/quote][Y]Apparently sacking him and getting in Martin Oneill in for two games is the answer. The monumental, Olympic grade stupidity of some of our fans really worries me sometimes lol.[/quote]

[/quote]Heheh, whatever[Y][/quote]Well, your aware he is entilted to his opinipon even if you don''t argree...

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Simo8686"]

[/quote]Heheh, whatever[Y][/quote]Well, your aware he is entilted to his opinipon even if you don''t argree...[/quote]I completely accept his right to an opinion[Y]

I am very sorry for the typo spelling policeman! I dont have a problem with anyone, I just dont know why we can''t debate without all this silly arguing and trying to wind others up. We all support Norwich and all want whats best for the club, its just some people have different ideas/opinions. God if we all agreed what a boring world this would be. For me, there is not many managers that would be able to win 2 in 19 and keep there job. I just hope we win next week and everything is ok.

[quote user="Simo8686"]I am very sorry for the typo spelling policeman! I dont have a problem with anyone, I just dont know why we can''t debate without all this silly arguing and trying to wind others up. We all support Norwich and all want whats best for the club, its just some people have different ideas/opinions. God if we all agreed what a boring world this would be. For me, there is not many managers that would be able to win 2 in 19 and keep there job. I just hope we win next week and everything is ok.[/quote]Ah right, you wade in calling me an idiot and now you say you have no problem with anyone, and want reasoned debate?Really?

[quote user="Simo8686"]I dont have a problem with anyone, I just dont know why we can''t debate without all this silly arguing and trying to wind others up. [/quote][quote user="Simo8686"]you are a idiot. I actually think your a knob... you are full of sh*t[/quote]Schizophrenic much?

Seriously, if anyone has issue with how I post to people on here, read the last few posts, and perhaps start to understand why.

[quote user="morty"]Seriously, if anyone has issue with how I post to people on here, read the last few posts, and perhaps start to understand why.
[/quote]

As i said just stop the arguments, it just gets tiresome, hardly ever post on here just like reading, we end up having a post to debate something, then suddenly we have a thread which is all about people bitching at each other, it s a bit silly. Not blaming you, its not your fault lol, but lets just try have sensible debate. As I said we all want whats best for NCFC

[quote user="Simo8686"]

wow, mister chops, you are a very immature person.

[/quote][quote user="Simo8686"]I dont have a problem with anyone, I just dont

know why we can''t debate without all this silly arguing and trying to

wind others up. [/quote]

[quote user="Simo8686"]

[quote user="morty"]Seriously, if anyone has issue with how I post to people on here, read the last few posts, and perhaps start to understand why.[/quote]

As i said just stop the arguments, it just gets tiresome, hardly ever post on here just like reading, we end up having a post to debate something, then suddenly we have a thread which is all about people bitching at each other, it s a bit silly. Not blaming you, its not your fault lol, but lets just try have sensible debate. As I said we all want whats best for NCFC

[/quote]So why burst in with that post full of idiotic drivel then?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Simo8686"]

[quote user="morty"]Seriously, if anyone has issue with how I post to people on here, read the last few posts, and perhaps start to understand why.
[/quote]

[/quote]

So why burst in with that post full of idiotic drivel then?
[/quote]

Getting bored of this now, last reply, because as I said a thread turning in to a petty argument, I snapped because was fed of reading you trying to wind other people up, its pathetic and childish.

I hope McNally/the club think up something better than putting stupid paper clappers on everyones seats in an attempt to get the crowd going on sunday!!

At this rate we are gonna need a bloody firework display followed by the team performing the conga as they come out of the tunnel, if we want to raise the roof!!

[quote user="Barclay Bear"]

I hope McNally/the club think up something better than putting stupid paper clappers on everyones seats in an attempt to get the crowd going on sunday!!

At this rate we are gonna need a bloody firework display followed by the team performing the conga as they come out of the tunnel, if we want to raise the roof!!

[/quote]

Its a tough one, I hate the things personally, I thought having the words of OTBC on there was cringeworthy, however you can''t deny it did make a lot of noise.

[quote user="Simo8686"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Simo8686"]

[quote user="morty"]Seriously, if anyone has issue with how I post to people on here, read the last few posts, and perhaps start to understand why.[/quote]

[/quote]So why burst in with that post full of idiotic drivel then?[/quote]

Getting bored of this now, last reply, because as I said a thread turning in to a petty argument, I snapped because was fed of reading you trying to wind other people up, its pathetic and childish.

[/quote]So to back up your opinion that I am petty and childish, you decided to be petty and childish?Great logic, well played[Y]And now you feel a bit embarrassed because you have been called on it.Join in with the football debate, or poke off.

[quote user="Stig"]
Everton 2-1 (Hughton happy with draw, win was players initiative.)
[/quote]Could you please evidence this statement that our win against Everton was solely down to the players, and not the manager?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Stig"]
Everton 2-1 (Hughton happy with draw, win was players initiative.)
[/quote]Could you please evidence this statement that our win against Everton was solely down to the players, and not the manager?[/quote]
Another DVD I will have to take on holiday, I''ll get back to you.
(In another thread, I argued it was just Kamara''s attacking influence on the squad, but for arguments sake I adopted the idea of a mini-revolt.)

I think the idea comes from Hughton''s post match interview in which he said that he was happy to settle for a point once we got level but the players wanted to win it.

Pretty sure it was an interview with Chris Goreham so may well be on the BBC site somewhere.

Oh I almost clean forgot, Chris Hughton actually said it himself. 
Norwich manager Chris Hughton: "Once you are 1-0 down and you get back to 1-1, you have to be honest and say you settle for that. But the lads wanted something different and showed great drive and determination to get the winner.
Will that do?