Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

could have done without that late Chelsea winner....

if they now beat Spurs on Wednesday night, they''ll be 6 points ahead of them with 2 matches left.

"might" they then be tempted to rest a few at Villa next weekend 4 days before a Europa league final?

3rd place is the most important.

don''t need to qualify and they can go on their super rich tours in the summer.

On the plus side, Steve Clark has already said, after they lost to Wigan, that their position in the table means he can experiment a little bit. Let''s hope that next week WBA try an experiment where the players are paired up in three-legged race style.

They''ll rest players before the Europa League final anyway - their team today wasn''t first choice (no Hazard, for one).  They have such a strong team that their 2nd string would give anyone a game.I also think Villa are out of danger now, with enough momentum to get another point at least.

Is that the Villa that all season you have been saying were crap, had a crap manager and wouldn''t finish above us? Or a different one?

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Is that the Villa that all season you have been saying were crap, had a crap manager and wouldn''t finish above us? Or a different one?[/quote]Oh look, our club''s in trouble and here comes Mr. Angry.

Yay!! Gotcha!!! Knew I would get a rise out of ya!!! Still haven''t answered the question have you?

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Yay!! Gotcha!!! Knew I would get a rise out of ya!!! Still haven''t answered the question have you? [/quote]Show me a post where I said Villa were crap, had a crap manager and wouldn''t finish above us.Happy Googling.

If I had the time and could be arsed, however I distinctly recall you speeling out Hughtons Facts to Lamberts facts this season and everyone I put about Hughton you dismissed with a so called lesser one of Lamberts did you not? Do you still hold that view or not? After all, you and some of your cronies bang on about peoples opinions of Hughton yet now you have it would appear changed your view, whereas some of us could see this a long time ago BUT you and the tribe called us all names under the sun!!! Now I am not on here to gloat, far from it, just to make the point that whilst you can dismiss people for having a different opinion to yours it is disrespectful to say some of the things you have said. One thing I know we have in common, whether you like it or not is that we all want the best for NCFC, some of us just have a different opinion on how to get that. What you should consider is being a little more tactful in how you respond to people instead of spouting such inappropriate comments to others.

[quote user="Baldyboy"]If I had the time and could be arsed, however I distinctly recall you speeling out Hughtons Facts to Lamberts facts this season and everyone I put about Hughton you dismissed with a so called lesser one of Lamberts did you not? Do you still hold that view or not? After all, you and some of your cronies bang on about peoples opinions of Hughton yet now you have it would appear changed your view, whereas some of us could see this a long time ago BUT you and the tribe called us all names under the sun!!! Now I am not on here to gloat, far from it, just to make the point that whilst you can dismiss people for having a different opinion to yours it is disrespectful to say some of the things you have said. One thing I know we have in common, whether you like it or not is that we all want the best for NCFC, some of us just have a different opinion on how to get that. What you should consider is being a little more tactful in how you respond to people instead of spouting such inappropriate comments to others.[/quote]I have no recollection of anything you''re talking about.  But if you want to invent posts I''ve made in order to get on your high horse then I can''t stop you. 

so you have no recollection of this reply to my post? Are you really a politician?

Mister Chops Lovechild wrote:
 positive:more clean sheets (8 compared to 3)more 0-0''s (5 compared to 1)less goals conceded (40 to 43)negativemore times conceded 4 or more goals (5 compared to 3)less goals scored ( 25 to 38 )equalled the number of games we have failed to score in (9)less points (29 to 35)
Hughton''s facts this season / Lambert''s facts this seasonPositive:More clean sheets (9 compared to 5)More goals scored (27 to 26)Fewer goals conceded (41 to 52)More points (32 to 24)More wins (7 to 5)More draws (11 to 9)Fewer defeats (9 to 13)

Negative:Some of our "supporters" are no doubt disappointed by this Crying [:''(]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]They''ll rest players before the Europa League final anyway - their team today wasn''t first choice (no Hazard, for one).  They have such a strong team that their 2nd string would give anyone a game.I also think Villa are out of danger now, with enough momentum to get another point at least.[/quote]

Villa could still be integral to our survival hopes......we are probably gong to need them to beat or draw with Wigan....in order to do that they need to be motivated ....in order for that to happen ,they still need to be in danger, which will mean tha we must be above them going into the last game

We''re clutching at straws now but I guess in these circumstances we''ll try and reach for any support. But, seriously, come the last game,  if Wigan need points put it this way I suspect the odds would be somewhat in their favour.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]We''re clutching at straws now but I guess in these circumstances we''ll try and reach for any support. But, seriously, come the last game,  if Wigan need points put it this way I suspect the odds would be somewhat in their favour.[/quote]

yes, but if we''re above Villa that wouldnt matter?.........infact I''d welcome it!

[quote user="Baldyboy"]

so you have no recollection of this reply to my post? Are you really a politician?

Mister Chops Lovechild wrote:
 positive:more clean sheets (8 compared to 3)more 0-0''s (5 compared to 1)less goals conceded (40 to 43)negativemore times conceded 4 or more goals (5 compared to 3)less goals scored ( 25 to 38 )equalled the number of games we have failed to score in (9)less points (29 to 35)
Hughton''s facts this season / Lambert''s facts this seasonPositive:More clean sheets (9 compared to 5)More goals scored (27 to 26)Fewer goals conceded (41 to 52)More points (32 to 24)More wins (7 to 5)More draws (11 to 9)Fewer defeats (9 to 13)

Negative:Some of our "supporters" are no doubt disappointed by this Crying [:''(][/quote][quote user="Baldyboy"]Is that the Villa that all season you have been saying

were crap, had a crap manager and wouldn''t finish above us? Or a

different one?[/quote]Show me anywhere in the post you have quoted where I said:1. Villa were crap2. Villa had a crap manager3. Villa wouldn''t finish above us

So you were "Mister Chops Lovechild".  What a charming user name.It seems I was right though - you were disappointed Hughton''s record was better than Lambert''s, and are apparently so pleased this is no longer the case that you have chosen this, above everything else, as the point you want me to address. Shame on you, Norwich "fan".

No shame on me mate, but typically you twist it! so glad I stayed away and watched from a far, as I am not a Norwich fan am I? I just watched whilst the usual people, you included put people down who had a different opinion, and so they cannot be a fan! Thats your comeback because you cannot come and admit you made statements, are you sure you are not a politician?

[quote user="Baldyboy"]No shame on me mate, but typically you twist it! so glad I stayed away and watched from a far, as I am not a Norwich fan am I? I just watched whilst the usual people, you included put people down who had a different opinion, and so they cannot be a fan! Thats your comeback because you cannot come and admit you made statements, are you sure you are not a politician? [/quote]Show me anywhere in the post you have quoted where I said:1. Villa were crap2. Villa had a crap manager3. Villa wouldn''t finish above usHave a nice evening [Y]