Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

We will beat WBA next week.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="morty"]I wish you the very best of luck with this venture[Y][/quote]

We need to believe.

What is the point otherwise?

[/quote]Well you know my stance, and I totally agree.I''m just not so sure about getting positivity going on here, a win will scupper a lot of "I told you so''s"[:D]

It''s literally all down to this..win or die. If we are too nervous/soft/slow/defensive we will simply hand safety to the others and go out like a light. No Kamara for this game so it''s Holt/Becchio or Holt/Jackson for me up front

I was positive yesterday (sort of) and gave my all (I did). What more can u do? Of course i will be behind the team Sunday, 100%

Definitely not impossible. We should have beaten them at their place tbh, but went massively defensive as soon as we scored even though we were on top. Completely stupid way of playing so early on in the game.  Bunn''s weak commanding of the area and their holding of him on corners shafted us plus Garrido not getting off the deck against Lukaku.

I seriously hope we have Ruddy back for this game. If not, we''re at a disadvantage already. What is the point in having your best players on the bench or out of the squad? He''s had 3 development games now. 3 full matches - pretty damn sure he can handle another 90mins and he should be up to speed and doing the right things now. I''ll leave it up to Watson/CH etc (like I have a choice lol), but hopefully he''s good to go for WBA. I can''t see him coming in for Man City alone. He said numerous times that he was targetting April/May to return to matches. Well it''ll be the 11th of May by the time WBA come over so let''s get him in eh. No f**** about now. Best players on, best performance possible, best result please. It''s all down to this..do or die, now or never. Simple...as...that

if I had to predict how next Sunday will go ,I''d probably liken it to the Reading match that we had to win on the penultimate week to avoid dropping into League One.........as we remember, we lost that 2-0.....and coincidently Shane Long played in that match too.

the Etihad the following week will be this season''s version of The Valley.

I want us to win so much I feel sick!!!! But west brom have man city on Tuesday night so they will probably lose! Which means they won''t want to lose three in a row!!!!!

[quote user="Yellow Bird"]I was positive yesterday (sort of) and gave my all (I did). What more can u do? Of course i will be behind the team Sunday, 100%[/quote]

There''s nothing more you can do bud. We give our all, but it''s all down to the players at the end of the day and the management to make the right decisions where possible. Let''s just pray they get it right and things go our way as we all need luck where possible