Sign in to follow this  
Kangaroo Court

Neutrals support Hughton

[quote user="Making Plans"]They''re not Neutrals, these people are mostly mates/ex colleagues/friends so of course they''re going to support him.[/quote]There are many words one can use to describe Joey Barton.  But his opinion is not one I value.

I used to love watching Norwich. I''d get excited when a home game was coming up. But under Hughton I''ve actually found it a chore to watch. Every week, the same negative tactics, on the odd occasion we do attack it''s slow and predictable. We get the odd flurry where it''s almost like the players so s*d you Chris we''re going for this, and it gets you up and willing them on. But for the most part it''s boring!! Win lose or draw I don''t mind as long as we''ve tried to win, and it seems under Hughton that''s not always the case, it''s all about not losing! It puzzled me why Newcastle sacked him, it''s now becoming clear. They are fans who demand (especially after the keegan era) to attack and entertain, therefore if they played how we''ve been playing he had to go.

Football is a results business, not an entertainment business. I would mind the s**te brand of football so much if it was producing the results. Unfortunately for the last 1/2 a season we''ve got neither.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="SYG"]Nutty Nigel; the players he signed are not good enough, which is why we are where we are! Plus he didn''t sign quality in January[/quote]

Which ones? I would have thought not signing quality forward players is the problem

[/quote]

Quality forwards and midfield players cost money and we didnt have an extra £30m. - £40m. unlike some clubs. 

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="SYG"]Nutty Nigel; the players he signed are not good enough, which is why we are where we are! Plus he didn''t sign quality in January[/quote]

Which ones? I would have thought not signing quality forward players is the problem

[/quote]

Quality forwards and midfield players cost money and we didnt have an extra £30m. - £40m. unlike some clubs. 

Michu cost 2m

Michu really isn''t representative of your average £2m footballer though is he. Bargain of the century never likely to be repeated.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This is the point I keep making Tangie. 4 premier league transfer windows and not a hint of an attacking player better than Holt and Hoolahan. Do we accept this and understand that a Norwich manager has to continually strive to over-achieve to stay in the league? Lambert saw it coming. Villa already had Bent and Agbonlahor and he could add Benteke. It''s all very well playing the blame game but if it was as simple as changing the manager does nobody think McNally would have done so?

VWW could break the mould. Shame if it''s too late. The best chance we have is to get behind the manager and team for a result on Saturday. Sing up J&K[;)]

Newcastle fans love Hughton and many have said so, including on here.

Well, in two games time they will probably have cause to love him even more.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Newcastle fans love Hughton and many have said so, including on here.

Well, in two games time they will probably have cause to love him even more.[/quote]So you''d rather have Pardew than Hughton, even though he''s taken them lower in the league despite having a much bigger transfer budget?

You clearly have no idea how our club is run or who is really in charge!

If you think Chris Hughton signs our players you''re sadly mistaken!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This is the point I keep making Tangie. 4 premier league transfer windows and not a hint of an attacking player better than Holt and Hoolahan. Do we accept this and understand that a Norwich manager has to continually strive to over-achieve to stay in the league? Lambert saw it coming. Villa already had Bent and Agbonlahor and he could add Benteke. [;)]

[/quote]

Villa have an owner that has hundreds and hundreds of millions and could probably find extra money if necessary...... unfortunately Deila and MWJ. look as if they have hit their limit as to what they can put into NCFC.

People need to get realistic given the position of our current owners, they dont have an endless supply of money.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This is the point I keep making Tangie. 4 premier league transfer windows and not a hint of an attacking player better than Holt and Hoolahan. Do we accept this and understand that a Norwich manager has to continually strive to over-achieve to stay in the league? Lambert saw it coming. Villa already had Bent and Agbonlahor and he could add Benteke. [;)]

[/quote]

Villa have an owner that has hundreds and hundreds of millions and could probably find extra money if necessary...... unfortunately Deila and MWJ. look as if they have hit their limit as to what they can put into NCFC.

People need to get realistic given the position of our current owners, they dont have an endless supply of money.

[/quote]

This is the point I''m making. And also be realistic about the huge funds available next season. Clubs like Villa have those funds to on top of Randy Lerners money.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This is the point I''m making. And also be realistic about the huge funds available next season. Clubs like Villa have those funds to on top of Randy Lerners money.

"SYG" - I don''t care what the ''neutrals'' say, he isn''t good enough! Along with over half our team..."

Half the team?

Which half? The half Hughton brought in or the half he inherited?