Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
pete

Biggest game in City history

Sunday''s game is the biggest game City have ever played win and there is a good chance to ensure our financial future without a sugar daddy. Certainly more important than Fulham.

Let me explain I''m not one of those over confident types who call every one unduly concerned about our performances a ''panywetter'', I''ve been wetting my pants for some time. Been lumping on City to be relegated since January.

But now I seriously believe we are going to win Sunday. Albion with little to play for we need to get amongst them, get Tettey and Johnstone to upset their midfield players, WBA only play 3 in midfield, I''m sure we can get into Mulumbu and his midfield partner, Dorrans might be less difficult to rattle.

Turner will be back to partner Seb, who after 89 mins Saturday owes us one. If we can keep Lukaku quiet like we shackled Benteke we will win. Although Long always seem to score against us.

Now is the time for Hughton to provide evidence he is a good manager after all the poor decisions made so far this season. Motivation should not be a problem, lose today then look forward to the Championship, you''ve been rubbish all year no chance of being picked by another Prem team.

Some exceptions but apart from Bassong do not play on Sunday. Ruddy must play after Bunn''s recent performances. Whittaker to replace Villa bound Martin. Garrido LB and Snodgrass and Bennet on the flanks with Grant and Jackson up top. Wes to come on after their midfield softened up.

It''s not worth worrying yourselves now fail to win and we are down unless Swansea can buck themselves up. Get to 41 points and Villa will need to get something out of last game to get to 41. Chelsea second team will do them.

[quote user="pete"] Turner will be back to partner Seb, who after 89 mins Saturday owes us one. If we can keep Lukaku quiet like we shackled Benteke we will win. Although Long always seem to score against us.  .[/quote]
You say you want Turner back , but you say we marked Benteke out of the game.R Bennett was marking Benteke , why should he lose his place.Bar one mistake near the end thought he was just about our best player saturday.
Isn''t Turner out for the rest of the season anyway ?

I am optimistic that a re vamped Norwich with ruddy in goal and if Vaughan is back with nowich he''s deffinetly got the never say die attitude as proved with huddisfield and becchio with a huge point to prove I would bring holt on 70 mins I reckon 3-0 city a goal for each of the above and a huge sigh of relief