Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Nigel Adkins

Aside from the fact that we will probably be in the same division, I doubt he would want to leave a club with a billionaire owner, for owned by a penniless pensioner.

My choice would be Poyet, Holloway (at least with him you get intentional laughs), or Coyle.

He won''t come here and I can''t think why he would want to.

Di Matteo would be my first choice replacement, but he won''t come here either so we stuck with what we have, for now.

Owen Coyle would be a great choice , if only because we wouldn''t have to pay any compensation to get him. Ian Holloway seems to have lost a little magic since he went to Crystal Palace and only just avoided relegation with them yesterday. Gus Poyet would be a great choice but with his connections , he is destined for bigger things than us.

[quote user="Sacked in the Morning"]

Aside from the fact that we will probably be in the same division, I doubt he would want to leave a club with a billionaire owner, for owned by a penniless pensioner.

My choice would be Poyet, Holloway (at least with him you get intentional laughs), or Coyle.

[/quote]

Penniless pensioner!!?

Half a bad season turns people into dickheads!

Why don''t you put some of your millions in then mate!

[quote user="Sacked in the Morning"]

[/quote]Anyone who suggests Holloway should manage our club doesn''t deserve to support our club.

alan curbishley hasn'' been mentioned surely he''s had a long enough break from football ? must be running out of money he hasn''t worked for so long . He has the enthusiasm and sparkling personality that could give us a real lift going into the last 2 games OTBC

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]It is very sad to think that most of these suggestions are serious.[/quote]Steve Tilson? Curbishly? Coyle? nah surely they are all joking.. certainly would go a long way to explanin some of the other bizzare ideas on how Norwich should play on this board. And Holloway... I dont get it, it always appears that people want him because of his personality, dont think anyone will be laughing if he took us down like Blackpool. For me it would be either  Poyet or Makay as my first choice, though Malky probably wouldnt leave. Poyet would bring back slick passing and a real attacking intent, been very impressed with him at Brighton and they have a real chance of going up again. Personally if they miss out in the Play offs id really try and get him here... depending on what happens with us. Doubt he would leave Brighton if they went up. After them it would be O''neil, though again its would be dependent on him understanding our finances and that we cant blow money way.. simply because its not there like it was with Villa and Sunderland. I know some on here dont rate him anymore, but you have to remember his years at Celtic and when he started with Villa and turned them into a force to be reconed with after years of dross.

O''Neil looked really burnt out. I''m not sure he would be a good long term choice.

Poyet is the only one that would be welcomed by the majority of fans.

With finances as they are in Scotland even Bryan Gunn would do a reasonable job at Celtic!

If we have to get another manager then Poyet is the one that I would be happiest with.

The only Manager i would want coming in, is sadly never going t happen and that''s Malky Mackay... would he feel passionate about us to jump ship? I dont know... but i''d love to see him back.

Spoken to a couple of people who have seen Cardiff. They''ve said that if they''re the best this season, the rest must be fairly woeful. Also that their fairly direct (long ball merchants).

After a season of being dazzled by CHs ''tactics'', I''m not sure how well that would go down.

[quote user="Sacked in the Morning"]Spoken to a couple of people who have seen Cardiff. They''ve said that if they''re the best this season, the rest must be fairly woeful. Also that their fairly direct (long ball merchants).

After a season of being dazzled by CHs ''tactics'', I''m not sure how well that would go down.[/quote]a league cup final and a championship title... who cares!I''d happily play like Stoke every week if we were winning trophies...