Sign in to follow this  

I''d said previously that I think he should keep his job if he keeps us up, but I think after Saturday he''s lost a large chunk of the crowd so it''s going to make it difficult for him to continue.

I can''t see him getting the knife if we stay up but I''m sure he''ll be told, in no uncertain terms, that things have to improve big time next season with regards to effective football.

Still has to go imo, he''s unable to change his spots.

Of course he''ll stay if we stay up. I''m 100% certain he knows and intends to revamp our attacking options. And he knows how to do it.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

I''d said previously that I think he should keep his job if he keeps us up, but I think after Saturday he''s lost a large chunk of the crowd so it''s going to make it difficult for him to continue.

[/quote]i agree with this, We would need to come out of the blocks on an absolute flyer next season to win them round....

The Pink''un Role Model Of course he''ll stay if we stay up. I''m 100% certain he knows and intends to revamp our attacking options. And he knows how to do it.

^ ^This.   He will have to win some of the crowd back though - if he has lost some of the more impatient ones.  A few good results  at the start of next season - whatever division we are in will make a big difference.    He has the ability and will show it and he is not a Gunn/Roeder figure.   Stick with him and we will succeed in the long run.   I am certain of it.

"jas the barclay king""Mr Brownstone"I''d said previously that I think he should keep his job if he keeps us up, but I think after Saturday he''s lost a large chunk of the crowd so it''s going to make it difficult for him to continue.

i agree with this, We would need to come out of the blocks on an absolute flyer next season to win them round....

I have to agree with this as well. His job is going to be really hard to win around a lot of fans now.

Martin O''Neil isn''t going to be available forever. I''d take him over Hughton and I think he would come back here. I think he''d only come in if we were in the Premiership so if we stay up, I''d be tempted for Hughton to move on and get O''Neil in.

If we stay up he gets till the end of October imo to show he can get a team to play good football.

His signings have been good so I''m not worried about him spending in the transfer window.

If he fails to impress next season we need to make the change with enough time for a new manager to assess the squad prior to January window.

I think he should get the chance to revamp the front line and midfield if we stay up, but if there is not noticeable improvement after a full preseason and a around a dozen games he needs to go at that point.