Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Big name players in the championship

With this talk of RVW will he won''t he if we go down. Is it really that inconceivable that he will play for us in the championship?

Thinking what big names have played there in recent years, I will start with Bellamy and Collocini can anyone name any more?

if he does he will  no doubt score goals and his agent will work like a mad man to get him a january transfer

to anywhere

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]With this talk of RVW will he won''t he if we go down. Is it really that inconceivable that he will play for us in the championship?[/quote]Not at all.If the deal we''ve agreed does NOT include a relegation clause (as both McNally and Hughton have advised it hasn''t), then he has little choice but to come play for us, regardless of whether we''re in the prem or championship.I would assume however, that if we do go down, there may well be negotiations done for a Jan transfer unless we really looked like bouncing straight back up.That being said, let''s just hope that it''s a moot point, and we get what we need in the last 2 games to make it all academic.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]If the deal we''ve agreed does NOT include a relegation clause (as both McNally and Hughton have advised it hasn''t), then he has little choice but to come play for us, regardless of whether we''re in the prem or championship.[/quote]Wouldn''t be the first player to throw a wobbly.  I don''t think it is anywhere near certain he would play for us in the Championship.