Sign in to follow this  
Gaz06

We're not down yet....

We''ve got two massive games to go one which is on Saturday where we could easily get 3 points and the 41 to survive. Then onto the last game of the season at Man City where anything could happen, look at QPR last season where they pushed Man City all the way. Plus West Ham beat Man United at Old Trafford to stay in the Premier League a few years back. So you never know! Lets get behind the team in these final few games and i''m sure we WILL stay up.

**clap clap clap clap**

joking

kind of

in my opinion its out of citys hands, we dont score goals and hughtons a fkn useless cretin

im relying on arsenal, swansea and villa to take care of wigan, i just dont see city winning under hughton

I don''t think we could easily beat West Brom. In recent weeks we faced 3 teams in the relegation mix and Penalty aside, failed to create a decent chance against any of them and lost all 3.

West Brom have had a decent season and have been in the top half the whole time. You''d certainly expect that to mean that hey have a stionger defence than Wigan, Stoke and Villa so we''re going to have to do something different to the last 20 games if we''re going to create enough chances to win the game.

Either that or perhaps a massive slice of luck, we''ve not had too much of that.

Either way, easy it will not be.

[quote user="mendhams_rusty_shank"]**clap clap clap clap**

joking

kind of

in my opinion its out of citys hands, we dont score goals and hughtons a fkn useless cretin

im relying on arsenal, swansea and villa to take care of wigan, i just dont see city winning under hughton[/quote]Theres no opinion about it, it is in our hands, FACT

All we can do is win on Saturday, yes we are relying on the Wigan revival running out of steam.

And who knows, could we go away to citeh and get a point, i mean according to some we are the masters of playing for a draw, so why not?

[quote user="Manchester Canary"]We''ve got two massive games to go one which is on Saturday where we could easily get 3 points [/quote]I take it that you haven''t seen us play for the last 4 months. If you had then "easily" is not a word that you would use to describe our chances of winning anything.

id have no qualms with telling him what i think of him

youre one of the idiots that has defended him all season

Being a season ticket holder i''ve seen us play plenty of times, just beating West Brom in a must win game is not beyond the realms of possibility. Plus I was just trying to be positive!

[quote user="morty"]All we can do is win on Saturday, yes we are relying on the Wigan revival running out of steam.

And who knows, could we go away to citeh and get a point, i mean according to some we are the masters of playing for a draw, so why not?[/quote]Sadly we may be the masters at playing for a draw, but we are definitely not the masters at achieving that draw.....

On our day we can beat anyone in this league; no one expected us to beat Man U or Arsenal this season yet we did. Im struggling to fathom some of the attitudes that we arnt capable of winning? Its West Brom, not Barcelona! I know its pretty tough to cheer yourself up following a defeat and then having Wigan pick up a result, but we still have done enough earlier in the season to put ourselves in a position where its completely up to us. I''d still rather be in our position then Wigans, and I think most Wigan fans would bite our hands off if the offer was there to trade places especially with their fixture list; Swansea, Arsenal away and a Villa side in form. I cant see them getting this magic 9 points everyone is convinced they will get, in fact Id be suprised if they get 1. Swansea have just had a good result against Man City and will be bhoyed by that; Lose to Swansea midweek and that really is check for them, because Id bet an awful lot of money against them coming away with anything from the Emirates with an Arsenal team fighting for champions league football .One thing that is Vital is that we dont lose ourselves, I know it would be a bad result, but that 1 point could be the difference at the end of the day... we lose to Man City and Wigan mange to beat Villa following defeats to Swansea and Arsenal and that draw could save us. I dont want us to set out in the ''dont lose'' mindset, but we have to get at least a point.Oddly I think we might draw at Man City, I think their players will have all but given up after the Cup final, they have really gone off the boil of late.

Don''t count on it. Wigan probably have a better team than us, and having slept much of the season have now woken up in the annual scramble for survival.

Thank god there are a few positive posters.......

Why would any true City supporter not believe that we can beat West Brom? Sure it will probably be a narrow win if we do it, BUT we are capable and I am sure that our very professional Manager will do all he can to try and make it happen. as will the players. Likewise, why couldnt we get a point out of the Man City game when taking into account all of the circumstances?  It''s tough, but this league is tough for club like ours at this time......but its possible......COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man City is just damage limitation in terms of goal difference and hoping other results go our way. Not a hope in hell of getting anything there. And before people have a go at me i will be there on may 19th.