Sign in to follow this  
Since 1980

The difference bewteen Paul Lambert and Chris Hughton

[quote user="lake district canary"]

On the contrary, the noise support sounded great online, but the booing and the chanting  you don''t know what you''re doing grated badly.  Also,  I have been to matches at home this season  where the place is like a morgue, full of moaning, nervouseness and tension.   So I don''t think you can say that every match has been supported like Saturday.    

[/quote]

That chanting certainly wasn''t audible from my spot in the Barclay so it must have been a very small minority. By and large, the games where the atmosphere has suffered are the games like Fulham and Newcastle, I''m sure I don''t need to explain why that was.

Sorry to disappoint but I will be at games next season on a casual basis and don''t confuse my criticism on here with my conduct at matches, I always support the players and I''m not loutish enough to bawl abuse at Hughton.

You don''t need a season ticket to be a supporter, or even attend matches, people have a variety of reasons why not but I don''t see any league table of fans.

If that is aimed at my comments Rudolph then that wasn''t what I was suggesting.

I was somewhat annoyed by the suggestion that it is the fans attitude that is the difference between Lambert and Hughton, I think the crowd have stuck by the players and manager remarkably well during our slide and it''s a little rich for someone who doesn''t go to games regularly to be criticising us.