Sign in to follow this  
Creasy

Sooner we get Kristiansen the better

Each week on continue to watch the Danish superliga to find Jan Kristiansen the 22 year old l/r winger on the scoresheet or assisting with little club elfsborg. As each week goes buy it gets more likely that top Danish club Bronby will make there £900,000 bid for the player that will certainly take him away. Enough has been said about this player on previous posts but as he is young, talented and can play on eithier winger is just some of the stuff he is, and for £900,000 I defintly think its worth a gamble.

Elfsburg??? isn''t that the "little" club who have just given Anders and Matty Svensson 1million quid contracts???

Hmmm, I''m not sure it''s a good idea. We haven''t had a particularly good record on the Scandanavian buying front recently. Mind you, I haven''t seen him play - he might be blinding!

After a quick dabble on Google i found that he plays for Esbjerg, a smaller Danish club, not the club which has signed the two Svenssons, which was Swedish.

I profess to not know anything at all about him, other from Championship manager and what has been written on these boards. However he sounds an exciting prospect and has been described as the Danish Rooney, however i doubt that!! That said i would like Worthy and the backroom staff to take a look at him. They must be interested as the rumours of him have been flying around for a while now and haven''t gone away.

I think he sounds and interesting player and has performed well in Denmark.....

Brondby''s Daniel Agger would be a quality signing. Young centre back.
Thomas Kahlenberg would make a great signing if we went up aswell. He''s an attacking midfielder at Brondby.

Ok, time to add a dash of realism to the proceedings - 900k for Kristiansen might be a good deal, but anyone who thinks we will spend that much money on one player this summer is giong to be disappointed I think.  Remember, we have lost 14m of income for the upcoming season, and haven''t finished paying for Ashton yet. 

Secondly, Everton have had both Agger and Kahlenberg watched on numerous occasions, once even by Moyes himself, and are preparing a substantial bid for both players (according to my source within Goodison).  Which would instantly rule us out of any move for them.

I know it''s nice to have a wish list, but let''s at least keep it within the bounds of realism!

Sorry I ment Kristiansen plays for ESBJERG not elfborg ... soz I got confused with the svensson thing out recnetly.. anyway he is joint second scorer in the league and top assist and usually plays on right wing ... soz about the club thing guys ..

agree, buy him worthy!!!!!!!

pity we couldnt have done a deal for sven with them for him. Hes a right winger who no doubt will be the right-sided huckerby!