Sign in to follow this  
CanaryNewbee

Wigan Vs Swansea prediction

Can''t see anything else than a Wigan win. I think it''s Sunderland who we have to look at, they are in big trouble if they don''t win tonight.

1-1.

Which means we''ll be 2 points above going into WBA at home and then 3 after drawing (at worst) with Albion.

3 clear with Manchester City for us and Arsenal and Aston Villa for Wigan..

BELIEVE folks.

The Jacks will win this game and give us a lifeline.

Even if they win, they''ll be demoralised and exhausted after losing the FA Cup final, then they have a two day break before facing Arsenal away! We just have to do the business against WBA.

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]Even if they win, they''ll be demoralised and exhausted after losing the FA Cup final, then they have a two day break before facing Arsenal away! We just have to do the business against WBA.
[/quote]

We have to beat West Brom. If we do we''ll stay up. The other scores are a distraction.

I would agree Graham if it was not for our goal difference.

8-0 Swansea....Wigan reduced to 8 men with Kone, Maloney and some other important player sent off and given 2 match bans.

Please? Not too much to ask is it?

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Probably Wigan but I thought Sunderland would win tonight...

Half time, fingers crossed.[/quote]

I thought Sunderland would win tonight as well. The fact they didnt against a Stoke side who were supposedly safe after beating us fills me with hope.

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]Even if they win, they''ll be demoralised and exhausted after losing the FA Cup final, then they have a two day break before facing Arsenal away! We just have to do the business against WBA.
[/quote]

We have to beat West Brom. If we do we''ll stay up. The other scores are a distraction.

[/quote]

We don''t definitely stay up because if we get beaten heavily at Man City we can go down on GD with about 4 teams on 41 pts ....

I think 1-0 swansea, Wigan to then lose to Arsenal and draw with Villa and the West Brom game ends up being irrelevant after all... a man can dream, though to be honest its not a million miles off possibility!

Wigan have the motivation that Swansea just don''t have so I think it will be about 3-0 to Wigan but i''d be chuffed with draw if Swansea could just bust a gut

I''ll be honest if Wigan don''t win, I''ll be amazed. Swansea''s season is over and their best and probably only half decent striker is injured. 2-0 Wigan unfortunately.