Sign in to follow this  
SYG

Ruddy...

Played two/three U21 games, so should be match fit by now, I''ve been wondering why we haven''t seen him back.

Had a horrible feeling that maybe we''ve sold him and the buying club have given us a few extra £££ for him not to play again this season.

Maybe I''m reading to much into it.

Anyway, if he was sold would you be happy with Bunn as number one next season, or get in someone new? Who?...

Agreed, but you''re missing my first point! Am I the only one reading to much into his absence?

It is worrying that we haven''t played him yet and hes better than bunn and should be playing, something suspicious is happening.

[quote user="CanaryNewbee"]No I wouldn''t be happy with Bunn as number 1 and Ruddy HAS to stay and HAS TO START NEXT SUNDAY![/quote]This has been asked a billion times already I''m sure but why are we playing next Sunday? It''s not on TV and West Brom aren''t in Europe.Apologies to all the forum police if this has already been answered in a post two pages down

[quote user="SYG"]Had a horrible feeling that maybe we''ve sold him and the buying club have given us a few extra £££ for him not to play again this season.[/quote]

Why would they do that unless of course we have sold him to a club still mathmatically capable of being relegated and that has not happened for sure.

After last season the PL agreed to shift the round of matches to Sunday. Tbh it is pretty crappy that the cup final isn''t the last game ''showpiece'' that it used to be, which is all the PL''s fault.

Re: Ruddy, I can''t understand why any part of a deal would be that e doesn''t play for us - esp as he''s been playing for the under-21s. It is a weird one - Bunn is good but not as good as Ruddy, IMO he should have been back and playing, if deemed fit enough.

Not sure if anyone else heard, but rumours after the game stating that he is already sold to Arsenal and that they don''t want him playing, sooo hope these are just rumours

The last U21 game he played was well over a week ago, so that would mean nothing!

Someone could of bought him since then.

Regarding the buying club not want him playing this season, he has just got back from injury, so I can 100% see why they wouldn''t want him playing again.

Well this might quash a few rumours! Unless its lies, which I doubt...

"@Dan_topppp: @davidmcnally62 I''m sure you won''t answer AGAIN, but has Ruddy been sold? #ncfc" of course not

To be honest SYG, would not expect him to tweet anything else, he sure as hell wouldn''t say he had been sold on a forum.

I know, but surely if he has been sold there would of been no response at all to that tweet! If he has been sold and McNally has come out publicly and said otherwise then that''s not going to go down well is it

[quote user="SYG"]The last U21 game he played was well over a week ago, so that would mean nothing! Someone could of bought him since then. Regarding the buying club not want him playing this season, he has just got back from injury, so I can 100% see why they wouldn''t want him playing again.[/quote]

I assume you mean that whoever has bought Ruddy wants to ensure he is fully fit for the start of next season ? So if he has not been sold why do people want to risk playing him v West Brom  and possibly bugger him up for us next season ?

[quote user="SYG"]The last U21 game he played was well over a week ago, so that would mean nothing! Someone could of bought him since then. Regarding the buying club not want him playing this season, he has just got back from injury, so I can 100% see why they wouldn''t want him playing again.[/quote]

I assume you mean that whoever has bought Ruddy wants to ensure he is fully fit for the start of next season ? So if he has not been sold why do people want to risk playing him v West Brom  and possibly bugger him up for us next season ?

Jesus you lot read far to much in to things. He simply isn''t ready yet, Hughton said after the Villa game that he''s in contention for next week....

Before you all start saying how disgraceful it is that he isn''t playing, please remember Dave Watson is one of the most rated goal keeping coaches in the country and if he doesn''t believe he is ready then who are we to judge?

And your right, McNally wouldn''t admit it on twitter, he''d just ignore the question....