Sign in to follow this  
BOO

For tonight and tonight only I support Pullis

One question iId like answered is: why do so many of our team look knackered at the end? Snodgrass, Bassong, Wes, Pilkington, Holt, nearly all of them really, look shot by 75 mins. or so.

10 man Sunderland looked to still be full of energy at the end.

Is it psychological? Bad training? What?

[quote user="ron obvious"]One question iId like answered is: why do so many of our team look knackered at the end? Snodgrass, Bassong, Wes, Pilkington, Holt, nearly all of them really, look shot by 75 mins. or so.

Is it psychological? Bad training? What?[/quote]Pressure weighs you down like you have lead in your boots.Tonight I think Sunderland were galvanised by the sending off, and whatever the manager said to them at half time, it worked.Yeah, I think our players are playing like they don''t believe.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ron obvious"]One question iId like answered is: why do so many of our team look knackered at the end? Snodgrass, Bassong, Wes, Pilkington, Holt, nearly all of them really, look shot by 75 mins. or so.

Is it psychological? Bad training? What?[/quote]Pressure weighs you down like you have lead in your boots.Tonight I think Sunderland were galvanised by the sending off, and whatever the manager said to them at half time, it worked.Yeah, I think our players are playing like they don''t believe.[/quote]Hmmm, who could that be down to?