Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Villa fans after the game

They''re the worst kind of fans I''ve seen in a long while to visit the carra. After the match there were a few scuffles which the police had to stop and at the train station some vile fan throw some black stuff at an old man. One of them also kicked off with one of our fans after singing "theres only one Paul Lambert" outside the train station.

Did anybody else catch anything else?

It doesn''t help that we help encourage the smug-ness by getting beaten by them at CR

Saw argument in The Iceni - police stepped in, and after game outside Odeon - police stepped in. Plenty of good fans though.

[quote user="alartz"]I''d have been the same if we won. Oh wait we didn''t. There safe were not and in trouble!![/quote]

Oh f*ck off you cretin.

[quote user="QHcanary"][quote user="alartz"]I''d have been the same if we won. Oh wait we didn''t. There safe were not and in trouble!![/quote] Oh f*ck off you cretin.[/quote]

Its not just the Villa fans, its all the Birmingham club fans West brom  B-City Wolves, What ever the result they all want to take on the world, My family back in Birmingham are split between all the clubs and its sometimes a no go area for me they are all morons including my lot.  

Well, we had a very friendly chat with a couple of Villa fans after the game so I suppose it depends who you speak to. There''s #dickheads that attach themselves to every club, us included unfortunately!