Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Oh Dear.. Jason Cundy on Talksport ....

[quote user="paul moy"]... just predicted that we will be the third team to be relegated.[/quote]Lol, hardly a shocker!And not that massively unlikely, in the grand scheme of things either!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="paul moy"]... just predicted that we will be the third team to be relegated.[/quote]

Lol, hardly a shocker!

And not that massively unlikely, in the grand scheme of things either!
[/quote]

For sure, the only shock is that some others are predicting other teams !!  

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]Grow a pair Paul.  Jason Cundy is an ex scummer, of course he is going to predict us to be relegated.
[/quote]

.. but he''s had all season to do it and has waited until now......

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="paul moy"]... just predicted that we will be the third team to be relegated.[/quote]Lol, hardly a shocker!And not that massively unlikely, in the grand scheme of things either![/quote]

For sure, the only shock is that some others are predicting other teams !!  

[/quote]That wasn''t really the point I was making, its still between two or three teams.

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]Grow a pair Paul.  Jason Cundy is an ex scummer, of course he is going to predict us to be relegated.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ask him for a signed shirt Moyo[+o(]

I predict the binners will finally get relegated next season. Why would anyone be interested in Cundy''s predictions!

I don''t agree it is necessarily between so few - results tomorrow and on the weekend could see several sides shuffle into the frame, right up to Fulham in 12th. You''d think it was one of four - us, Newcastle, Wigan and Sunderland, but it is not an exclusive party. Hardly a surprise that a few (ex binner) pundits have just cottoned on.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="paul moy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I predict the binners will finally get relegated next season. Why would anyone be interested in Cundy''s predictions!

[/quote]

[I] Unless..........

Nah.. I''ll just get in more trouble[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="paul moy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, I''ve already predicted Ipswich for promotion after McCarthy went there, so we''ll see who was correct.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="paul moy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, I''ve already predicted Ipswich for promotion after McCarthy went there, so we''ll see who was correct.

[/quote]

[I][Y]

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I don''t agree it is necessarily between so few - results tomorrow and on the weekend could see several sides shuffle into the frame, right up to Fulham in 12th. You''d think it was one of four - us, Newcastle, Wigan and Sunderland, but it is not an exclusive party. Hardly a surprise that a few (ex binner) pundits have just cottoned on.[/quote]Now is not the time of the season to be involved in Fulham''s run of 5 defeats in 6 games.

A few twists and turns along the way yet but Norwich relegation now looking probable rather than possible. If Wigan beat Swansea then I think that is it. We have the worst GD which will kill us and we cannot buy a win.

They were discussing the relegation battle on Sky Sports Sunday Supplement at the weekend, and unless I missed something, they focused on Wigan, Newcastle and Sunderland.

I felt rather aggrieved that Norwich failed to get a mention........

Goals on Sundat Ian Rush and Everton player predicted Norwich for drop. Big Sam wouldn''t say.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]A few twists and turns along the way yet but Norwich relegation now looking probable rather than possible. If Wigan beat Swansea then I think that is it. We have the worst GD which will kill us and we cannot buy a win.[/quote]

Think you could do with another look at the league table and respective GDs before making such a bold comment lol