Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Pitch Invasion

If and a Big If, We win on sunday, and results go our way, will there be a pitch invasion, every club up and down the country does it, Look at Huddersfield and Barnsley at weekend!!

I''ll launch myself from the upper barclay and land on the pitch!

Oh wait no, thats if we lose...

Great idea, let''s make ourselves look like a Championship club with a pitch invasion. We''d look pretty stupid if we were relegated the following week.

I can just see you now Zema, sitting on your little seat when the game is over waiting for all the other results to come through so that you can then decide whether to engage in your spontaneous pitch invasion.

The invasion should take place to chase Hughton out of Norwich!

The club will probably already pre-empt this, a few may try but it only works if its a mass one, so expect lifetime bans for the ones who do! Pointless really, if we do win, let the players come out and have their lap... at least we didnt QPR it this season!

I particularly enjoyed the pitch invasion at Wolves. Especially the knuckle-dragger who was kicking the advertising hoarding. That''ll learn ''em!

I saw a clip on TV the other day of a pitch invansion with the best invader I''d ever seen.

Some young lad with Cerebral Palsy had pushed himself on in his wheelchair. He looked to really enjoy himself.

Yeah Nutty that was pretty comical, I always wonder about W8WBA who used to post on here, as soon as Wolves went up and we went down he stopped posting on here. Wonder if he''ll make a reappearance to gain from our experience of how bad league 1 was.