Sign in to follow this  
Paul Green

cheap trips to holland

For anybody thinking of going over to holland for the pre-season games One railways on 0845 600 7245are running a special deal that go''s from any anglian station to any Dutch station including the ferry crossing for only £50 return,yes £50 quid what a bargain we all booked up today going Friday coming back Monday so only taking in the Maastricht game but should be enough time for a few beers.

this mite p**s u off but there is a train strike planned for the friday 15 july so there will be no services to harwich,i was goin to go on that but obviously cant.u can fly from norwich 4 80£ at the mo

We are also doing the train/ferry deal going out on the Friday. Should be nine of us heading out on the Friday and returning Monday. Also a bit concerned about the train strike but hopefully they will have sorted a deal by then. If not then I don''t think a lot of services are effected as they seemed to run most of them last week!

One to keep an eye on but should be a good trip.

yeah the strike was only 4 1 day last week there were only norwich 2 london services and limited local ones there were none atall to harwich ,belive me the strike doesnt look lkike ending