Sign in to follow this  
step

What will you do tonight

I''m devoting all my "worrying energy" to Saturday. As long as it is still in our hands, it''s our results that matter, not anybody else''s.

(A Swansea win would be good, though)

[quote user="Vanwink"]Very nice a yellow bird, but a Jack really[/quote]

Jack/Swan, does it matter?! I was only swapping from a canary to a swan just for 90 mins!!

I may well watch it on a stream, otherwise the BBC sport website for text commentary on my phone.

Tonight is crucial to our chances because a win for Wigan would put 4 teams tied on 38 points and another 4 teams on 41 points or below.

Which means even a win for us on Sunday still leaves us at risk, because all 4 of those teams on 38 points have a winnable game in their final two fixtures.

But if Wigan drop points tonight, they''ll still be favourites for the drop, and a win against WBA would mean Wigan would have to win their final two games to catch us.

I am hoping that Swansea have now been safe for long enough that they''ll start playing again (which is what happened to us at the end of  last season - when we reached the safety mark we had a few dreadful games e.g. Blackburn away, but then we got back on course at the end).  The players should realise they''re playing for their places next season.  If they get at the Wigan defence they could have a field day. 

Here''s hoping !

Cant not watch it. Did the same last night.

So going on last night, I will drink, shout obscenities at an inanimate object and crap it every time Wigan get the ball over the halfway line!

My missus is going to be happy!

[quote user="Yellow Bird"][quote user="Vanwink"]Very nice a yellow bird, but a Jack really[/quote]

Jack/Swan, does it matter?! I was only swapping from a canary to a swan just for 90 mins!![/quote]

Fair enough