Sign in to follow this  
step

What will you do tonight

Try to avoid the game until 10 oclock and have a look ?

Go to the pub and keep up with the score ensuring that you leave the car at home ?

Just sit and drink ?

Or go and watch Iron Man 3 where you will see someone up for a fight ?

I could actually like the Welsh for a evening tonight.

Well hopefully the girl I asked out for a drink is still up for it, so I won''t have to worry about football. But my luck has been running dry as of late.

I''ll be a Swans fan for the night, will will not go as far as Standing on the Northbank though!

So did I and I am not feeling too good this morning, tomorrow morning I think I might have to stay in bed.

[quote user="Vanwink"]So did I and I am not feeling too good this morning, tomorrow morning I think I might have to stay in bed.[/quote]

Nothing trivial, I hope.

I can''t watch it, if Wigan win we are in so much sh*t

I''m going to play Dwarf Fortress and pretend there''s no such thing as football.

[:(]

I shall be avoiding it by being on a flight to Africa. I shall maybe find out the result tomorrow.

Will watch second half depending on half time score!

Will be working out which players will want to leave the club when we get relegated.

So far I have Snoddy, Bassong, Holt and Pilks.

Anyone else?

I envy you Morty, be far easier to cope know you cant look, if you lucky you wont find anything out until sunday week when we would have won both games,moved up 6 places and everything rosey.

Be a shame when you wake up as you land wont it !

[quote user="step"]I envy you Morty, be far easier to cope know you cant look, if you lucky you wont find anything out until sunday week when we would have won both games,moved up 6 places and everything rosey.

Be a shame when you wake up as you land wont it ![/quote]Yes and no, I think I''d rather know lol, and if I could I would watch the game from behind the sofa tonight!

Jesus, what''s with all of this pant wetting? 

What a Wigan win tonight will likely do is mean that Villa will have something to play for on the last day!!!

Think I''ll watch the new series of The Apprentice instead and catch up on my Sky+ planner. Really don''t want to watch the game tonight. It''s so important, but I think Wigan will win the game without much effort. Swansea will already be on the beach.

Why worry about something that is totally out of your control?, whatever happens between Swansea and Wigan tonight does not change anything, our task remains the same......beat WBA on Sunday........I have the same approach regarding potential relegation, if it happens I will be dissapointed but bottom will not fall out of my world, much as I love and support NCFC, I am much much more concerned about the health and happiness of my family and loved ones.......

I''ll be watching, I love football regardless and watch lots of matches that dont concern Norwich, so if anything tonight is a little bit of a treat getting to watch a game I care about, what with the lack of City games in this last 3rd of the season. Swansea play good attacking football and I will probably watch this with the same feelings as when i watch Middlesborough V Cardiff in the championship season. I will celebrate any Swansea goal like a Norwich one, its almost as important as if we had scored it ourselves! Come on you Swans!!

I don''t finish work till 8.15pm...so i''ll walk home then listen to the rest of the game on the radio.

COME ON SWANSEA!!!!!!

Despite all the chat it matters significantly what the other teams in particular wigan do tonight. They will never get a better chance to put 3 points on the board and I expect them to do it. Who would then have thought with 2 games to go Newcastle were in the bottom 3. I would take our remaining fixtures over Newcastle but still expect us to blow it

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Despite all the chat it matters significantly what the other teams in particular wigan do tonight. They will never get a better chance to put 3 points on the board and I expect them to do it.[/quote]Tonights game will be Martinez 150th game in charge. He''s managed 38 wins in that time. Hardly the world beaters that many on here think they''ve suddenly become.

I''ll be watching. Watched Sunderland last night. Wouldn''t normally but as there is so much added spice I''ll be looking in. Almost resigned to Champ football next season now anyway so sort of comfortably numb.

I will be hiding behind the sofa! I have Sky Sports but not sure if I can go through the same experience I went through last night.

I too am a Swan tonight :)