Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal II

Norwich City boss Chris Hughton - We’re in a battle

Well state the f***ing obvious genius. Just about everyone i know who has any interest in Norwich has said this for probably the last 3 months! Why does it take our own manager till 2 games before the end of the season to work this out?

I''m fed up of hearing the we are in a battle line. Just come out and say we are going to go all out for the win against West Brom. i did not want to hear this line "we’re all in this together, here as a club. We’re going to have to be very strong mentally this week and come out fighting on Sunday" That should go without saying before any game not the biggest game in our vlubs financial history.

If he had any dignity at all he would walk.

He also said that they had concentrated this week on getting more shots on target, makes you wonder what the previous plan was!

He needs to learn from his mistakes not copy them. He needs to come out saying we are going to go all out for the win and back it up with his selection policy.

If he watched any Norwich games in the last 3 years he would know we played our best football with the diamond why not revert back to type rather than go on and on with the dross he serves up.

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="morty"]What do you expect him to say?[/quote]

''I resign ''

[/quote]Do you really think if he resigned tomorrow, it would have a positive effect on the team?Honestly?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="morty"]What do you expect him to say?
[/quote]

''I resign ''

[/quote]

Do you really think if he resigned tomorrow, it would have a positive effect on the team?

Honestly?
[/quote]

I didn''t say when I expect him to say it, just that he should !!  

Morty do you think if he resigned though we would actually do any worse? i don''t think we can get much worse personally

[quote user="Hannibal II"]Morty do you think if he resigned though we would actually do any worse? i don''t think we can get much worse personally[/quote]Right now, I think it would be massively damaging.I don''t know if you were at Carrow road on Saturday, but it looked very much to me that the team are still playing for the manager. For a comparison, do you remember Worthingtons last match in charge?

I was at the game and i was at Worthington''s last game also. Worthy lingered around for too long not having the sense to leave when things got too heavy for him i feel Chris Hughton is at that point now. I think we have had the same problem all season under Hughton thats we only play well for about 20-30 mins of the 90. The rest is garbage. Even the games we won we played awful in all but a handful for long periods. 3-0 up at Swansea let them back in the game at half time, 2-0 up against sunderland let them back in the game at half time. 2-0 against Reading let them back in the game.

I dont think hughton is anywhere near the point Worthy was eventually at, and judging by the noise made by the vast majority of fans at the last two home games, there may be more people still behind him than you may think.

[quote user="morty"]I dont think hughton is anywhere near the point Worthy was eventually at, and judging by the noise made by the vast majority of fans at the last two home games, there may be more people still behind him than you may think.[/quote]

I disagree morty, Saturday was against Villa and Lambert (can''t appear weak and protesting in front of them) and the fans were cheering on the team, not Hughton!

[quote user="dpj canary"]

[quote user="morty"]I dont think hughton is anywhere near the point Worthy was eventually at, and judging by the noise made by the vast majority of fans at the last two home games, there may be more people still behind him than you may think.[/quote]

I disagree morty, Saturday was against Villa and Lambert (can''t appear weak and protesting in front of them) and the fans were cheering on the team, not Hughton!

[/quote]Were you at Worthys last game in charge?The atmosphere was utterly poisonous.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="dpj canary"]

[/quote]

Were you at Worthys last game in charge?

The atmosphere was utterly poisonous.
[/quote]

We were losing 5 nil at that time, and yes, its etched on my soul.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="dpj canary"]

[/quote]

Were you at Worthys last game in charge?

The atmosphere was utterly poisonous.
[/quote]

I remember when I was at the QPR away game which we lost 6-0 ?   that supporters were very aggressive towards eachother as many still supported him while others hated him. We are not there yet with Hughton but I think we will be next season if he stays for the Champs.  

It was 3 0 to QPR and yes the fans were turning. The Burnley game was nasty. The worst atmosphere I''ve ever witnessed. Hughton isn''t there yet, but it could turn quickly if we go down.

Guys, avoid sitting directly behind the goals, in row Z, for the Bromwich game. I get the feeling our lads are going to be shooting at every opportunity from 40 yards out. We might even get one on target?!?!?

The safest place is probably in goal for West brom not like we get many shots on target in a game these days.

and no Morty it is not as bad as worthingtons last game but this is the point now where in his reign when he should of moved aside when he was taking us down. Hughton just looks more like a rabbit in the head lights with each passing game.