Sign in to follow this  
Clint

Why Was Hughton Sacked?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]Nice one Nuts. Your so good you say it twice.

You will have a choice if you drink with me or not. If we survive I have already said I will try and meet up with Morty and thought you too would like to have a celebration drink.

I worry that the ''hail fellow well met'' persona you have tried to portray over the years is collapsing.

Chill out buddy!![/quote]Ah I can''t make it next week, I''m in Africa.[/quote]

Shame, I was going to pop in on Sunday too, just to see the face behind all the abuse I get.  Watch out for those giraffes out there on the nature reserves, you might need to wind your neck in a bit so they don''t take a fancy to you.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]Nice one Nuts. Your so good you say it twice.

You will have a choice if you drink with me or not. If we survive I have already said I will try and meet up with Morty and thought you too would like to have a celebration drink.

I worry that the ''hail fellow well met'' persona you have tried to portray over the years is collapsing.

Chill out buddy!![/quote]Ah I can''t make it next week, I''m in Africa.[/quote]

Shame, I was going to pop in on Sunday too, just to see the face behind all the abuse I get.  Watch out for those giraffes out there on the nature reserves, you might need to wind your neck in a bit so they don''t take a fancy to you.

[/quote]Oh do shut your bloody endless whining, you stupid whiney old woman.

LDC in pokes morty, so morty gives him some stick, then he can play the victim again shocker.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]Nice one Nuts. Your so good you say it twice.

Chill out buddy!![/quote]Ah I can''t make it next week, I''m in Africa.[/quote]Shame, I was going to pop in on Sunday too, just to see the face behind all the abuse I get.  Watch out for those giraffes out there on the nature reserves, you might need to wind your neck in a bit so they don''t take a fancy to you. [/quote]Oh do shut your bloody endless whining, you stupid whiney old woman.[/quote]Your trouble has always been you can dish it out and can''t take it back.   You attack me constantly, but when I have a go back, you just can''t take it.  as always, the last word is yours......be my guest.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]Nice one Nuts. Your so good you say it twice.

Chill out buddy!![/quote]Ah I can''t make it next week, I''m in Africa.[/quote]Shame, I was going to pop in on Sunday too, just to see the face behind all the abuse I get.  Watch out for those giraffes out there on the nature reserves, you might need to wind your neck in a bit so they don''t take a fancy to you. [/quote]Oh do shut your bloody endless whining, you stupid whiney old woman.[/quote]Your trouble has always been you can dish it out and can''t take it back.   You attack me constantly, but when I have a go back, you just can''t take it.  as always, the last word is yours......be my guest.

[/quote]I have no problem taking abuse mate, I''m not the one who whinges and whines constantly about it though.Aren''t you due a flounce off again lol?And if questioning your frankly patronising, over long and repetitive opinions counts as abuse, then guilty as charged.

[quote user="morty"]I have no problem taking abuse mate, I''m not the one who whinges and whines constantly about it though.  Aren''t you due a flounce off again lol? And if questioning your frankly patronising, over long and repetitive opinions counts as abuse, then guilty as charged.[/quote]Oh, but you do have a problem with it.  Its as obvious as the day is long.   Do they have the internet where you''re going?  I do hope so, I wouldn''t want your keyboard fingers to suffer from withdrawl symptoms............

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Nice one Nuts. Your so good you say it twice. You will have a choice if you drink with me or not. If we survive I have already said I will try and meet up with Morty and thought you too would like to have a celebration drink. I worry that the ''hail fellow well met'' persona you have tried to portray over the years is collapsing. Chill out buddy!![/quote]

I''m totally chilled. Always am. I would drink and talk to anyone. It''s been suggested that I have "weirdos welcome" tattooed on my forehead. Sometimes you meet the most interesting folk in the most unusual places. And I always enjoy the company.

But I''m afraid honesty is a must.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]I have no problem taking abuse mate, I''m not the one who whinges and whines constantly about it though.  Aren''t you due a flounce off again lol? And if questioning your frankly patronising, over long and repetitive opinions counts as abuse, then guilty as charged.[/quote]Oh, but you do have a problem with it.  Its as obvious as the day is long.   Do they have the internet where you''re going?  I do hope so, I wouldn''t want your keyboard fingers to suffer from withdrawl symptoms............

[/quote]You really are pathetically tedious lol. Such a whining old woman.Yup, they have plenty of internet where I am going, worry not.And I''ll tell you what, I haven''t posted to you in weeks as thought I would be the bigger man and try and ignore your endless drivel, and then you swoop in here and have a poke just so you can get some attention?You''re not even very good at playing the victim lol.

[quote user="morty"]I have no problem taking abuse mate, I''m not the one who whinges and whines constantly about it though.  Aren''t you due a flounce off again lol? And if questioning your frankly patronising, over long and repetitive opinions counts as abuse, then guilty as charged.[/quote]Oh, but you do have a problem with it.  Its as obvious as the day is long.   Do they have the internet where you''re going?  I do hope so, I wouldn''t want your keyboard fingers to suffer from withdrawl symptoms............

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]I have no problem taking abuse mate, I''m not the one who whinges and whines constantly about it though.  Aren''t you due a flounce off again lol? And if questioning your frankly patronising, over long and repetitive opinions counts as abuse, then guilty as charged.[/quote]Oh, but you do have a problem with it.  Its as obvious as the day is long.   Do they have the internet where you''re going?  I do hope so, I wouldn''t want your keyboard fingers to suffer from withdrawl symptoms............

[/quote]You really are pathetically tedious lol. Such a whining old woman. Yup, they have plenty of internet where I am going, worry not. And I''ll tell you what, I haven''t posted to you in weeks as thought I would be the bigger man and try and ignore your endless drivel, and then you swoop in here and have a poke just so you can get some attention?  You''re not even very good at playing the victim lol.[/quote]

I''m not playing any victim, but you think what you like.  

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]I have no problem taking abuse mate, I''m not the one who whinges and whines constantly about it though.  Aren''t you due a flounce off again lol? And if questioning your frankly patronising, over long and repetitive opinions counts as abuse, then guilty as charged.[/quote]Oh, but you do have a problem with it.  Its as obvious as the day is long.   Do they have the internet where you''re going?  I do hope so, I wouldn''t want your keyboard fingers to suffer from withdrawl symptoms............

[/quote]You really are pathetically tedious lol. Such a whining old woman. Yup, they have plenty of internet where I am going, worry not. And I''ll tell you what, I haven''t posted to you in weeks as thought I would be the bigger man and try and ignore your endless drivel, and then you swoop in here and have a poke just so you can get some attention?  You''re not even very good at playing the victim lol.[/quote]

I''m not playing any victim, but you think what you like.  

[/quote]Yes you are, even the tag line on your posts is whiney.Its exactly the same as Wiz used to do, have a little poke at morty, get him to give you some abuse, then whine on and on about it.You are going to have to learn to deal with the fact that your recycled, over long opinions may be questioned sometimes, if you don''t like that then perhaps internet forums aren''t for you.I have happily ignored you for a few weeks, because frankly this is boring for all concerned.Now do one.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]I have no problem taking abuse mate, I''m not the one who whinges and whines constantly about it though.  Aren''t you due a flounce off again lol? And if questioning your frankly patronising, over long and repetitive opinions counts as abuse, then guilty as charged.[/quote]Oh, but you do have a problem with it.  Its as obvious as the day is long.   Do they have the internet where you''re going?  I do hope so, I wouldn''t want your keyboard fingers to suffer from withdrawl symptoms............[/quote]You really are pathetically tedious lol. Such a whining old woman. Yup, they have plenty of internet where I am going, worry not. And I''ll tell you what, I haven''t posted to you in weeks as thought I would be the bigger man and try and ignore your endless drivel, and then you swoop in here and have a poke just so you can get some attention?  You''re not even very good at playing the victim lol.[/quote]I''m not playing any victim, but you think what you like.   [/quote]Yes you are, even the tag line on your posts is whiney.Its exactly the same as Wiz used to do, have a little poke at morty, get him to give you some abuse, then whine on and on about it.You are going to have to learn to deal with the fact that your recycled, over long opinions may be questioned sometimes, if you don''t like that then perhaps internet forums aren''t for you.I have happily ignored you for a few weeks, because frankly this is boring for all concerned.Now do one.[/quote]

I had a confrontation with you the other day, in case you had forgotten.  Not of my making.  I attempted to get things on a friendly footing - but you threw it back in my face.   What was it you said?  If I could be bothered I''d find it - something like "it got him to shut up anyway".Yes, you''re such a big man Morty.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]I have no problem taking abuse mate, I''m not the one who whinges and whines constantly about it though.  Aren''t you due a flounce off again lol? And if questioning your frankly patronising, over long and repetitive opinions counts as abuse, then guilty as charged.[/quote]Oh, but you do have a problem with it.  Its as obvious as the day is long.   Do they have the internet where you''re going?  I do hope so, I wouldn''t want your keyboard fingers to suffer from withdrawl symptoms............[/quote]You really are pathetically tedious lol. Such a whining old woman. Yup, they have plenty of internet where I am going, worry not. And I''ll tell you what, I haven''t posted to you in weeks as thought I would be the bigger man and try and ignore your endless drivel, and then you swoop in here and have a poke just so you can get some attention?  You''re not even very good at playing the victim lol.[/quote]I''m not playing any victim, but you think what you like.   [/quote]Yes you are, even the tag line on your posts is whiney.Its exactly the same as Wiz used to do, have a little poke at morty, get him to give you some abuse, then whine on and on about it.You are going to have to learn to deal with the fact that your recycled, over long opinions may be questioned sometimes, if you don''t like that then perhaps internet forums aren''t for you.I have happily ignored you for a few weeks, because frankly this is boring for all concerned.Now do one.[/quote][Y]I had a confrontation with you the other day, in case you had forgotten.  Not of my making.  I attempted to get things on a friendly footing - but you threw it back in my face.   What was it you said?  If I could be bothered I''d find it - something like "it got him to shut up anyway".Yes, you''re such a big man Morty.

[/quote]I don''t even remember it, you are that inconsequential.Still, you carry on making yourself look like a whiney, butthurt, old woman, no skin off my nose, I have been dealing with idiots like you here for about ten years now.Now, like I say, this is boring for all concerned, so what we''ll do here is I shall continue ignoring you, and you shall stop having your little pokes for attention.Deal?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]I have no problem taking abuse mate, I''m not the one who whinges and whines constantly about it though.  Aren''t you due a flounce off again lol? And if questioning your frankly patronising, over long and repetitive opinions counts as abuse, then guilty as charged.[/quote]Oh, but you do have a problem with it.  Its as obvious as the day is long.   Do they have the internet where you''re going?  I do hope so, I wouldn''t want your keyboard fingers to suffer from withdrawl symptoms............[/quote]You really are pathetically tedious lol. Such a whining old woman. Yup, they have plenty of internet where I am going, worry not. And I''ll tell you what, I haven''t posted to you in weeks as thought I would be the bigger man and try and ignore your endless drivel, and then you swoop in here and have a poke just so you can get some attention?  You''re not even very good at playing the victim lol.[/quote]I''m not playing any victim, but you think what you like.   [/quote]Yes you are, even the tag line on your posts is whiney.Its exactly the same as Wiz used to do, have a little poke at morty, get him to give you some abuse, then whine on and on about it.You are going to have to learn to deal with the fact that your recycled, over long opinions may be questioned sometimes, if you don''t like that then perhaps internet forums aren''t for you.I have happily ignored you for a few weeks, because frankly this is boring for all concerned.Now do one.[/quote][Y]I had a confrontation with you the other day, in case you had forgotten.  Not of my making.  I attempted to get things on a friendly footing - but you threw it back in my face.   What was it you said?  If I could be bothered I''d find it - something like "it got him to shut up anyway".Yes, you''re such a big man Morty.[/quote]I don''t even remember it, you are that inconsequential  Still, you carry on making yourself look like a whiney, butthurt, old woman, no skin off my nose, I have been dealing with idiots like you here for about ten years now.   Now, like I say, this is boring for all concerned, so what we''ll do here is I shall continue ignoring you, and you shall stop having your little pokes for attention.Deal?[/quote]

I''ll stop having a go at you the day you stop having a go at me.  That sounds like a better deal to me.  On some football matters we''re not that far apart.  You are quite positive, as I think I am.    On other matters you and I are as far apart as I could possibly imagine.   Stick to discussing  football, cut out the insults and snide remarks - and so will I.  

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]I have no problem taking abuse mate, I''m not the one who whinges and whines constantly about it though.  Aren''t you due a flounce off again lol? And if questioning your frankly patronising, over long and repetitive opinions counts as abuse, then guilty as charged.[/quote]Oh, but you do have a problem with it.  Its as obvious as the day is long.   Do they have the internet where you''re going?  I do hope so, I wouldn''t want your keyboard fingers to suffer from withdrawl symptoms............[/quote]You really are pathetically tedious lol. Such a whining old woman. Yup, they have plenty of internet where I am going, worry not. And I''ll tell you what, I haven''t posted to you in weeks as thought I would be the bigger man and try and ignore your endless drivel, and then you swoop in here and have a poke just so you can get some attention?  You''re not even very good at playing the victim lol.[/quote]I''m not playing any victim, but you think what you like.   [/quote]Yes you are, even the tag line on your posts is whiney.Its exactly the same as Wiz used to do, have a little poke at morty, get him to give you some abuse, then whine on and on about it.You are going to have to learn to deal with the fact that your recycled, over long opinions may be questioned sometimes, if you don''t like that then perhaps internet forums aren''t for you.I have happily ignored you for a few weeks, because frankly this is boring for all concerned.Now do one.[/quote][Y]I had a confrontation with you the other day, in case you had forgotten.  Not of my making.  I attempted to get things on a friendly footing - but you threw it back in my face.   What was it you said?  If I could be bothered I''d find it - something like "it got him to shut up anyway".Yes, you''re such a big man Morty.[/quote]I don''t even remember it, you are that inconsequential  Still, you carry on making yourself look like a whiney, butthurt, old woman, no skin off my nose, I have been dealing with idiots like you here for about ten years now.   Now, like I say, this is boring for all concerned, so what we''ll do here is I shall continue ignoring you, and you shall stop having your little pokes for attention.Deal?[/quote]

I''ll stop having a go at you the day you stop having a go at me.  That sounds like a better deal to me.  On some football matters we''re not that far apart.  You are quite positive, as I think I am.    On other matters you and I are as far apart as I could possibly imagine.   Stick to discussing  football, cut out the insults and snide remarks - and so will I.  

[/quote]Hang on a minute, was it not you that came in this thread and butted into me talking to someone else, just so you could have a petty dig?Seriously, shove your hypocrisy.No deal.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]

I''ll stop having a go at you the day you stop having a go at me.  That sounds like a better deal to me.  On some football matters we''re not that far apart.  You are quite positive, as I think I am.    On other matters you and I are as far apart as I could possibly imagine.   Stick to discussing  football, cut out the insults and snide remarks - and so will I.   [/quote]Hang on a minute, was it not you that came in this thread and butted into me talking to someone else, just so you could have a petty dig?Seriously, shove your hypocrisy.No deal.[/quote]

Ok, whatever.

What on earth has happened to this thread exactly? You do realise that this is simply a message board and what goes on on here has absolutely no bearing on real life, don''t you?I would suggest getting out more.....

LOL Clint..

Re-assuring to know we aren''t really in danger of relegation. How well are we doing in real life buddy?

[;)]

I think you should both feck off to Africa and never come back!

I''m doing well, thanks Nutty, just been out enjoying the sunshine in real life.Oh we are certainly in very real danger of relegation, I believe I''ve been saying that for quite some time, whilst you, amongst others, ridiculed me.However, correct me if I''m wrong, but I''m fairly sure that bickering on an internet message board has no actual impact on the real life performance of our football team?

[quote user="Clint"]I''m doing well, thanks Nutty, just been out enjoying the sunshine in real life.

Oh we are certainly in very real danger of relegation, I believe I''ve been saying that for quite some time, whilst you, amongst others, ridiculed me.

However, correct me if I''m wrong, but I''m fairly sure that bickering on an internet message board has no actual impact on the real life performance of our football team?
[/quote]

Nor does whining, picking fights and being dishonest. Where have I ridiculed you?

The sun is shining in my world too and I''ve been enjoying it. I think it would help yourt cause greatly if you got a life buddy.

Wow, Nutty, that''s fast its almost like you don''t have a life and spend it on here all day.Look back at your numerous posts, I''m sure you''ll see - may take you a while though but you seem like the type of guy with plenty of time to kill.Where have I picked a fight with anyone?  I believe you''re the one that just told me to get a life!  I opened a thread with a genuine question and it was basically turned into a 3 page slagging match featuring the usual culprits.  This, to my mind, isn''t what an internet message board about football is for, is it?

There has been a lot of ridicule Clint, but in the main those involved have either disappeared off the board, had a road to Damascus moment, belligerently admitted they were wrong, or, in the case of two thread wreckers on this very thread, carried on as normal, oblivious to the fact that they appear more and more ridiculous. Anyway each to his own! OTBC

The forum has an archive. It would be quite simple for Clint to show me where I ridiculed him Vin.

Now the thing about negative and positive posters is that they make for debate on here rather than back slapping and nauseating "good post" replies on every thread. But the thing about dishonest posters is that they devalue the board for everyone else. Think on.

I have no interest in whether you ridiculed him or not, with the exception of two posters I made no specific comment.

If I agree with a post I will say so, as do most others, what exactly do you mean?