Sign in to follow this  
Blainsey

I want O'Neil

He has unfinished business with us.

The motivation of Lambert but with more tactical nous and would be a huge lift. Great track record aside from a poor spell with a difficult bunch of Sunderland players.

[quote user="Blainsey"]He has unfinished business with us.

The motivation of Lambert but with more tactical nous and would be a huge lift. Great track record aside from a poor spell with a difficult bunch of Sunderland players.[/quote]

Yeah good shout, I think we''re suited to each other.

[quote user="Blainsey"]He has unfinished business with us.

The motivation of Lambert but with more tactical nous and would be a huge lift. Great track record aside from a poor spell with a difficult bunch of Sunderland players.[/quote]A manager who walked out on us when we wouldn''t buy the player he wanted.  Yes, sounds like a match made in heaven.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Blainsey"]He has unfinished business with us.

The motivation of Lambert but with more tactical nous and would be a huge lift. Great track record aside from a poor spell with a difficult bunch of Sunderland players.[/quote]A manager who walked out on us when we wouldn''t buy the player he wanted.  Yes, sounds like a match made in heaven.

[/quote]

Not quite like that. Working with a chairman who was looking to sell every player with value and not reinvest was frustrating him. Most understood his decision and blamed Chase.

Erm, and how long agao was that. Oh yes, they were the years of that d*ckhead Chase in charge!

I totally agree, BUT! this lot don''t seem any better in securing a healthy premiership future

Sunderland played worse than us....

and they had Sessegnon, Johnson, Fletcher, Larsson

(all i believe would walk into this team).

we don''t want to play Long-Ball ...

O''Neill at Leicester and Villa with Heskey???

I''d rather have matty henman from dereham than MO''N. He''s one of those ''names'' that we just can''t afford, both in terms of wages and in terms of signings.

[quote user="Samwam27"]Erm, and how long agao was that. Oh yes, they were the years of that d*ckhead Chase in charge![/quote]M O''N: "I want to buy Gary Hooper."McNally: "Sorry, he''s overpriced."M O''N: "Taxi!"

O''Neill is past his best and hasn''t seemed himself for quite a while. The spark and hunger has gone. When Hughton goes we should look elsewhere.

O''Neill''s time at Norwich was a curious one, especially as Chase didn''t want him but was outvoted by the board (Chase only owned around a third, but was usually supported by his Deputy Lockwood to get his way - not this time).

I remember the football being long ball and sometimes awful, many fans older than me said it was the worst they had seen since the 1960''s! That said, it was quite successful, but I never thought he was going to hang around for a long time whether Chase was here or not.