Sign in to follow this  
ARCHIEGEMMELL

Is A Wigan Victory Necessarily A Bad Outcome

Over the last few days many thoughts and permutations have been flowing through my mind. A win for Wigan tonight might just be the perfect tonic for us staying up!  If Wigan win tonight you will have four teams all on 38 points - ourselves, Wigan,Newcastle and Sunderland. If Newcastle, Sunderland and ourselves all win on Sunday we will all be on 41 points. Now, I am assuming that Chelsea beat Villa and Arsenal beat Wigan. Going into the last game there will only be 2 out of 3 teams (Villa,Wigan or Southampton) capable of leap frogging us!  The great news with this scenario is it means that Villa could still go down at our expense! Now...come on...this will put a smile on our faces and wipe that little smirk of Lambert''s face!

If there was an award for talking absolute dross.....

What possible reason can any Norwich fan have for wanting Wigan to go above us?

A few weeks ago, i cared what team took that 3rd spot, not i don''t care as long as it''s not us. To be fair, i''d be happy to see the back of Wigan anyway.

Only if we looked like we could either score or create a goal...... maybe. I''d be surprised if we got another point.

Wigan have Arsenal away next with something to play for then Villa.