Sign in to follow this  
Leedscanary

My Boss's Wife..

Forgot about him.

Might be worth a go. Doesn''t seem to get too much positivity from his WBA reign. Which is what he really should be judged on, as he was probably in charge of very little at Chelsea.

Oh for crying out loud, I read the title and was thinking of something a bit more salacious, and discovered it was about sodding football

[quote user="CDMullins"]Small world Kev, my mam and dad met Mrs Roberto Di Matteo''s Mum and Dad on Holiday.[/quote]

....at Butlin''s.

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Oh for crying out loud, I read the title and was thinking of something a bit more salacious, and discovered it was about sodding football[/quote]Me too. I thought he was going to say he was posting whilst in her bed and he had a few stats for us.......[;)]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="CDMullins"]Small world Kev, my mam and dad met Mrs Roberto Di Matteo''s Mum and Dad on Holiday.[/quote]

....at Butlin''s.

[/quote]
I saw her car outside Carrow Road, and it was on the wonk. Fancy that.

Just looking on Wiki, doesn''t seem like Di Matteo was too bad at WBA.

Decent win % ratio for a mid-table PL side. Was sacked after a poor 11 game run.

But why was he sacked at WBA. It would be better to find out now than have to start a thread about it later if things aren''t going too well...

God no, not good enough for me. I''d like Poyet as first choice if Hughton were to leave, although I still would rather give Hughton a chance, he obviously has some awesome players lined up (if you are to believe RVW)

And you complain about Hughton being negative? Did you see Chelseas champions league run....

[quote user="Vanwink"]Roberto Martinez come on down![/quote]

I rate the guy. But right now Wigan would swap places with Hughton''s Norwich in a heartbeat. And Hughton''s Norwich got a point a few weeks ago at home to Swansea.

I think the difficulty for managers like Martinez and Hughton is that they need time to build teams and clubs. Like the time Liverpool will give Rogers. But at Liverpool,the resources will allow Rogers the time where as at Wigan and Norwich there''s no margin for error. I''d love both Norwich and Wigan to survive.

*Rodgers.

Cor blimey. The amount of people who don''t give me and poor old Brendan the D in our surnames is just out of control these days ;)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]*Rodgers. Cor blimey. The amount of people who don''t give me and poor old Brendan the D in our surnames is just out of control these days ;)[/quote]

I put Rodgers then changed it.... [:$]

Anyway.... I hear his boy is the new Ched[:O]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]*Rodgers. Cor blimey. The amount of people who don''t give me and poor old Brendan the D in our surnames is just out of control these days ;)[/quote]

Ah, so you''re Ginger Rodgers!  It would be uncanny if Fred Astaire turned up as well................

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Ah, so you''re Ginger Rodgers!  It would be uncanny if Fred Astaire turned up as well................

[/quote]

[:D]