Sign in to follow this  
CanaryNewbee

Wigan vs Swansea- match thread

[quote user="Vanwink"]Swans will win this, guaranteed![/quote]

THANK YOU SWANS

I''m off to lie down. That was torture. You''ve got to give it to Swansea though. Thanks Swans!

If you lot aren''t happy and more confident with that result I dont know whats happened to you!

Now lets win this Sunday

Keep the faith

OTBC

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Big ten minutes this. Can see Wigan nicking a point.[/quote]

How very disappointed you must be. Massive gloat opportunity gone tonight.

I''m cream crackered!! notice at the end of the game all the wigan players looked like they had just been relegated! Massive psychological blow for them!! Come on Arsenal!!

GET INVOLVED

Tony Kindratt: "Wow, Wigan qualify for the Europa league and almost relegate themselves in one night."

Sean Whittall: "Will we finally be saying goodbye to Wigan? Good riddance."

Ricky Lee Everett: "Wigan down and out. I''m afraid, if you defend like they have, you can''t say you deserve to be in the Premier League."

[quote user="CanaryNewbee"]Hopefully theyll now loose to Arsenal and draw vs Villa and were safe![/quote]
If we draw vs WBA then we''re safe if Arsenal beat Wigan. 
Hopefully it wont come down to that, we need to get the job done ourselves.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Big ten minutes this. Can see Wigan nicking a point.[/quote]

How very disappointed you must be. Massive gloat opportunity gone tonight.[/quote]I''ll bet Highland Canary''s none too pleased either.....

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Big ten minutes this. Can see Wigan nicking a point.[/quote]

How very disappointed you must be. Massive gloat opportunity gone tonight.[/quote]

Not at all delighted with the result. However we still need to get somthing against WBA - which on current form we won''t. Last time we all got this excited was after the reading game. Things changed very quickly.... we are so lucky to have yet another chance to survive.

A point might be enough now. Then Wigan lose at Arsenal and its happy days are here again.[:D]

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Big ten minutes this. Can see Wigan nicking a point.[/quote]

How very disappointed you must be. Massive gloat opportunity gone tonight.[/quote]

Not at all delighted with the result. However we still need to get somthing against WBA - which on current form we won''t. Last time we all got this excited was after the reading game. Things changed very quickly.... we are so lucky to have yet another chance to survive.[/quote]

Still managed a minor gloat. Well done! I look forward to us winning and you disappearing.

Highland and Lincoln will be delighted, they want us to stay up as much as anybody does!

Its about bloody time something went our way.Referees have robbed us of the points that would now mean we would be safe.