Sign in to follow this  
CanaryNewbee

Wigan vs Swansea- match thread

Callum McManaman has just been ushered out of play down the Swansea left by Ben Davies, but Wigan are starting to warm up. The crowd noise rises as the tackles fly in and Mcmanaman almost worms his way through on another raid into the box.

Swansea keeper almost disposed there!

[quote user="CanaryNewbee"]Good chance for Wigan Maloney shoots but its always spinning wide.[/quote]
Haha, i''ve never known one of these match threads to had running commentary!

Swansea attack but cross blocked.

Then wigan counteraattack player looks through one on one but just blocked out by Swansea player.

Swansea sitting back allowing Wigan to attack but look dangerous when they counterattack.

Wigan have only won 4 games at home all season and kept one clean sheet against us.

Pass back by wigan Swansea free-kick indirect

[quote user="Vanwink"]And it might just stay on topic![/quote]Holding my breath isn''t one of my favorite pastimes Vanwink, Wigan have a bit about them tonight just at the right time too.

Hate to say it but wigan have looked slightly better so far... Hopefully a goal against the run of play to quiet the fans and knock the wind out of their sails!

All Wigan, Swansea not interested!Afraid to say it''s only a matter of time. What a difference in the desire shown by Wigan than our shower on Saturday. They deserve to stay up.