Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Jackson

[quote user="pablofarmer"]is it to easy to forget the goals he scored that took us to the prem?[/quote]In the champ against Scunthorpe, Portsmouth, derby, Bristol C to name a few. 3/4 now L1 or lower. These were games in the champ. HIS LEVEL.If we are going to pick a team on sentiment lets get Tierney (awesome in the champ) Barnett and Surman involved too.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="lake district canary"]@ Indy Bones. 
Give it a rest mate, its only my opinion.  You''ve made it clear what you think, as have I.[/quote]
Sorry, I thought that was the point of a forum, to actually debate topics and back up your opinions where possible with evidence or facts?
I''ve given some damn good reasons why I don''t think the guy is good enough, whereas all you''ve done is claim he can ''do a job'' or similar and then told me to shut up...
Persuasive argument you''re making there pal...
[/quote]

Banging on about the same thing over and over again isn''t debate, its repetition.

Simply accept we don''t agree then we can talk about something else.

[/quote]

Careful, LCD. Irony precedes hypocrisy.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="lake district canary"]@ Indy Bones.  Give it a rest mate, its only my opinion.  You''ve made it clear what you think, as have I.[/quote]Sorry, I thought that was the point of a forum, to actually debate topics and back up your opinions where possible with evidence or facts?I''ve given some damn good reasons why I don''t think the guy is good enough, whereas all you''ve done is claim he can ''do a job'' or similar and then told me to shut up...Persuasive argument you''re making there pal...[/quote]

Banging on about the same thing over and over again isn''t debate, its repetition. Simply accept we don''t agree then we can talk about something else.[/quote]

Careful, LCD. Irony precedes hypocrisy.[/quote]

Look out, its the FBI  [:O]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Look out, its the FBI  [:O][/quote]Ah, a riposte as weak as your argument for Jackson''s selection.....