Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

OT: Quote button doesn't work...

What do I have to do to format the quote of someone''s post correctly considering the quote button doesn''t actually work properly?

Thanks in advance.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]What do I have to do to format the quote of someone''s post correctly considering the quote button doesn''t actually work properly?

Thanks in advance.[/quote]Works perfectly well for me, what issues are you having with it?

I think you computer/tablet/phone has just given up, the overwhelming tide of negativity that you exhibit has infected your computer.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

I think you computer/tablet/phone has just given up, the overwhelming tide of negativity that you exhibit has infected your computer.

[/quote]

Mine always works intermittently.  Do a ''refresh'' or page back and retry. One or the other normally works!!!

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[/quote]

Mine always works intermittently.  Do a ''refresh'' or page back and retry. One or the other normally works!!!

[/quote]

This is a test. It never works for me though. Just comes out like it has above. (Unless it''s worked this time).

Try clicking compatibility beside the web address. Looks like a torn piece of paper. Sorry I don''t know all the right words![:$]

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]What do I have to do to format the quote of someone''s post correctly considering the quote button doesn''t actually work properly?

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Never works for me !

You could always just do it manually, and copy paste the text you want, and sandwich it between the relevant quote code ie. {quote}copy pasted text {/quote} with [] used instead of {}

[quote user="ron obvious"]I think it''s a Chrome problem. I''ve given up using it (the quote facility).[/quote]

Test

[quote user="Vanwink"][quote user="ron obvious"]I think it''s a Chrome problem. I''ve given up using it (the quote facility).[/quote]

Test[/quote]

Nope didn''t work

Or even see if this helps:[url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2882489/ShowPost.aspx[/url]