Sign in to follow this  
Fried Cheese

Credit to Lambert

If I were a betting man, and I am, I''d bet that Lambert will win or draw with Wigan on the final day of the season and it will be THAT and thus HE that saves us. The cries on here will be that it was Lambert, not Hughton who kept our Premier League status. (Again).

Poor old Hughton.

Footy works like that.

This site!

I think you are giving too much credit to Lambert he doesnt give a stuff about Norwich City we were just a stepping stone, the only thing Lambert cares about is himself. I think if he could send us down he would. I don''t pretend to know what went on but something did behind the scenes towards the end of last season, maybe it will all come out one day. But he always has his sights set on bigger & better things!!

Lambert won''t deliberately lose at Wigan, i have faith he will go for the jugular again, he is a natural born winner. We had our fun with him, he left, we moved on. A polite nod when we see each other and we both get on with it. He will want some transfer money to play with next year and winning at Wigan is his best chance at a few more points and a top half finish.

Although, (image of Lambert rubbing his hands in delight), did we not have legal wranglings for breech of contract after he walked out on us for Villa.

Lambert will be desperate to win as they will probably lose to chelsea, they are not safe.

He has his sights set on a top half finish make no mistake, as you say he only cares about himself. If there is half a chance of the everton job he will drop villa like a brick, and taking villa to a top half finish will again increase his stock no end.