Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

The "I've accepted relegation thread"

We''re going down simple. Stil seeing as we completely deserve it due to negative gutless displays it makes it slightly easier to swallow.

Simply put we''ve just rolled over and died. And that isn''t acceptable. Hughton out. He should have been sacked after the Liverpool home debacle.

All Wigan winning really does is just bring Villa and Stoke back into the mix...

We always needed to beat WBA, and still do. Wigan winning doesn''t change that.

It ain''t over till the fat lady sings. Does it still apply if she''s been screaming at our players for last 5-10 games!!!

I agree with you

[quote user="lincoln canary"]We''re going down simple. Stil seeing as we completely deserve it due to negative gutless displays it makes it slightly easier to swallow.

Simply put we''ve just rolled over and died. And that isn''t acceptable. Hughton out. He should have been sacked after the Liverpool home debacle.[/quote]

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]That Wigan goal knocked even the tiniest bit of confidence I had that all would be ok.

[:''(] Not sure I want to watch the second half...[/quote]the "i''ve accepted you need to shut up" thread..... :)

Dear OP...

...F**k off you total jeb-end. Who needs pessimistic weak fans? bugger off... we need fans who can push us to the results we need, a bit of positivity despite adversity, make some noise and less total idiot neggy prats like you. Get out.

We''ve been pushing and getting behind the team all season..... Maybe the players should play a bit better

yes of course we have, some fans imo seem to give up too easily. That where I''m coming from.

As for the players, I hope this Wigan result gives the a little boost confidence to do the job.

[quote user="Robert911"]We''ve been pushing and getting behind the team all season..... Maybe the players should play a bit better[/quote]

If that''s the case then why are some fans like the OP chucking in the towel?

Still work to be done yes, surely now a win v WBA guarantees survival?

[quote user="morty"]Pants a little drier today?[/quote]
We''ll see after how WE have performed this weekend...
Norwich seem determined to snatch relegation from the jaws of survival.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]That Wigan goal knocked even the tiniest bit of confidence I had that all would be ok.

[:''(] Not sure I want to watch the second half...[/quote]You flip flop more than Wiz ever did; you''re an attention seeker and always have been CT.  Telling people to stay positive, and then posting threads like this - idiot.

As Dylan Thomas said:

Do not go gentle into that good night,..............................................................Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

I will not concede relegation until survival is mathematically impossible.

Hey guys! I brought the cyanide....

Oh wait, what? we''re not suicidal now?

..... *edges slowly out of the room*

The worry now is that we think we''re safe when we most definitely are not. Wigan could still get a draw against Arsenal who they beat last year and win (gifted?) against an already safe Villa putting them on 39 points and enough to relegate us on GD (making Lambert very happy IMO)  if we only draw against WBA.  We simply have to beat West Brom !!!! 

So so glad this thread has been smashed to bits.

This thread was meant to be a thread with the point of "I''ve accepted it should the worst happen".

Not like I''m the only one who assumed the worst!!

Cody''s Mum wrote - "We simply have to beat West Brom !!!! "

Er, no we don''t. Let me explain;

In the EPL you get three points for a win, 1 point for a draw. Wigan have played the same amount of games as us and are 3 points behind. Wigan "simply have to win" at least one of their remaining games to overtake us.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Cody''s Mum wrote - "We simply have to beat West Brom !!!! " Er, no we don''t. Let me explain; In the EPL you get three points for a win, 1 point for a draw. Wigan have played the same amount of games as us and are 3 points behind. Wigan "simply have to win" at least one of their remaining games to overtake us.[/quote]

That they will beat Villa is a given IMO because Villa will be safe and Lambert will want his arch enemy McNally relegated !!! Got it ????!!!

Grant Holt''s 3 year contract"]So so glad this thread has been smashed to bits.

This thread was meant to be a thread with the point of "I''ve accepted it should the worst happen".

Not like I''m the only one who assumed the worst!!

You''re not and anybody who claims otherwise is a liar.

I am relaxed about whether we stay up or go down I will follow the yellows what ever. If the worst happens more games for the season ticket some new grounds to go to and the old farm derby. I will be chilling on Sunday

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Cody''s Mum wrote - "We simply have to beat West Brom !!!! " Er, no we don''t. Let me explain; In the EPL you get three points for a win, 1 point for a draw. Wigan have played the same amount of games as us and are 3 points behind. Wigan "simply have to win" at least one of their remaining games to overtake us.[/quote]

As pointed out by the board police a few weeks agos (Anti Welsh clubs in Premiership thread, get back to their own league and play TNS) there is no such thing as EPL, it''s the Barclay Premiership!

As for the pant wetters, well in all reality we still need to win against WBA, Wigan beat Arsenal at the Emerates last year and could well do so again, so let''s get that win, go above Villa and let them battle out the last relegation spot with Newcastle.