Sign in to follow this  
Dr Zeuss

nother huge result for us tonight

Spurs equaliser ensures that Arsenal still need at least a win to ensure at least 4th place and Champions league football.  If Spurs had lost tonight and again to Stoke on Sunday Arsenal would have only needed a draw against Wigan next week.  Arsenal will now still have to go for a win by my reckoning.  Also probably ensures that Spurs will need a result against Sunderland to maintain any hope of champions league football next season.

Precisely what I was thinking. I was a big Spurs fan tonight. A win would have been ideal, but I''ll take a draw as it ensures Arsenal go all out against Wigan should Spurs beat Stoke (which I hope they do!)

Great result which will not help Wigan one little bit for the game against the Gooners just 3 days after a Cup Final defeat to Man City  which will hopefully  put a hole in what little confidence they now have after the Swansea result last night.

Everything going to plan, everyone has got something to play for... excpet Brom and Man City amusingly, maybe we should all turn up in our board shorts to encourge their players to get into the beach mood!

Hopefully Arsenal will be all out against Newcastle too (who may well draw or lose against QPR). Arsenal could have a big influence on things yet

certainly been an excellent midweek for us.

Now just need to perform on sunday!