Sign in to follow this  
Ketts Rebel

Youth Cup Final 2nd Leg

Got my ticket. Anyone else going?   I wonder how many of our supporters will make the journey to Chelsea?

I think they have a very good chance of a famous win.

McNally confirmed on Weds that, so far, 2200 away tickets had been sold, with 17 coaches going. That''s pretty amazing.

Would like to know ANY other team, who would take that many supporters to a youth match in London on a Monday night. Perhaps only Celtic, being the mad bunch they are, could rival that?

That''s terrific flecky!! Gutted I can''t go to this. I went to the away leg at Forest and there was just one coach went but there were loads of midland based canaries there. I should imagine there will be even more capital canaries attend this one. Great to know the lads will have plenty of support. They deserve it.

That''s a fabulous turn out. Train tickets are available from about £28 return for those wanting to make a day out of it.

Thats incredible! Was at the semi and final home legs, going to have to settle for the TV for this one, but would be great to hear the Norwich fans in full voice, incredible support!

Got mine with working in London easy for me to get to.  But if 17 coaches are coming from Norwich that is amazing, I can''t imagine any other team with that level of support for a youth game!

[quote user="ellis206"]I think Sheffield United took 6k to Old Trafford a couple of years back for the final .[/quote]

Bless.  Haven''t they just failed in the L1 playoffs for the 8th time or something ?

Disappointed I can''t make it but I''m travelling back to Norfolk on Sunday for the WBA game and have to be back at work on Monday.  I''ll be watching it on ITV4 though.