Sign in to follow this  
BOO

The doomsday scenario

"Vanwink"You have your answer Herman, now what possible reason is there to keep a manager who has all but got us relegated?

Well I was of the opinion of giving him preseason to finish of building his team,and giving him a small chunk of next season

to see what he can do. But realising he has lost a lot of fans I''m not sure this is possible.

Now can you answer who is a suitable replacement?

Hughton has not lost a lot of fans, just some of the more ''noisy'' ones. I think most reasonable supporters would give him the chance to see what he can do next season.

So, reading the responses in this thread we all pretty much gave this idiot sorted out now, yeah?

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Hughton has not lost a lot of fans, just some of the more ''noisy'' ones. I think most reasonable supporters would give him the chance to see what he can do next season.[/quote]

Good to hear. I should have learnt by now not to get most of my news from this poxy site[:D]

What a ridiculous thread littered with 16 ridiculous posts from a ridiculous poster.

Hello Tilly mate, feel free to,join in, your always welcome!

[quote user="Vanwink"]I will always support my club Lappin, surely your not the sort of poster that would walk away, I am a little but but completely surprised[/quote]I''ve only just realised that with the spelling mistakes, the obvious grammatical errors and the general inability to punctuate, "Vanwink" is the latest incarnation of BW.Hello BW.

"Vanwink"Do you never speak to fans Herman

I am never certain.!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Vanwink"]I will always support my club Lappin, surely your not the sort of poster that would walk away, I am a little but but completely surprised[/quote]I''ve only just realised that with the spelling mistakes, the obvious grammatical errors and the general inability to punctuate, "Vanwink" is the latest incarnation of BW.Hello BW.[/quote]Good Spot Mr C, I don''t think there can be any doubt. BW is back! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

It''s your opinion Lappin, pretty misguided as are most of your opinions, but that''s your problem not mine.

Since this accusation was levelled at you Winky it seems rather strange you have disappeared bearing in mind your daily multi posting on every thread on here.