Sign in to follow this  
BOO

The doomsday scenario

We stay up without picking up any further points, the happy clappers see it as a justification for the rubbish we have been served up this season and Hughton stays, doesn''t bare thinking about !

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]And there was me thinking the doomsday scenario was us being relegated......................[/quote]I''d have to agree with this...

Anything that leaves us still staying up is ok with me.The rest can be sorted out over the summer.

I think McNally woul consider that completely unacceptable, as really thats not Hughton keeping us up, thats sheer luck and other teams being poor. I think Hughton will probably stay, but this is the only circumstance which would force McNallys hand. Same as I expect that if we get thumped by Brom we might start to hear some proper discord towards hughton and his staff from the stands.That all said I hope we win and aviod all of this to be honest.

[quote user="Vanwink"]We stay up without picking up any further points, the happy clappers see it as a justification for the rubbish we have been served up this season and Hughton stays, doesn''t bare thinking about ![/quote]

Its funny, Hughton has given me some fantastic memories of this season.   A win against MU, a win against Arsnl, excellent performances against Spurs, some good wins, Swansea away for instance, further home wins and an unbeaten run that made us look like the most consistent team in Europe after  Barcelona.    I''ve been to several poor matches too, but overall there have been some good things happening.  Some of the players for instance - Bassong and Turner - who could be a fantastic pairing next season when our squad is further strengthened.   Howson is starting to show his quality. Whittaker  - and Martin still a key player.   RVW to look forward to.  

We''ve had a difficult time since the New Year, but if we stay up - and we are still in position to do this - and there are several clubs not safe yet remember - this season has NOT been a disaster, taken as a whole.

[quote user="Vanwink"]...doesn''t bare thinking about ![/quote]A nude winkie doesn''t bear thinking about. [:S]

Weren''t you moaning about name-calling in another thread. And also this thread does smell of Wiz!

We are going to stay up thirsty, but could end up having to watch the same old cr@p next season if we are not very carefull

[quote user="Vanwink"]We are going to stay up thirsty, but could end up having to watch the same old cr@p next season if we are not very carefull[/quote]Who''s forcing you winkie?

I will always support my club Lappin, surely your not the sort of poster that would walk away, I am a little but but completely surprised

[quote user="Vanwink"]Just want Hughton Out Herman[/quote]Cos anyone is better than Hughton just like anyone was better than Delia LOL. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Vanwink"]Just want Hughton Out Herman[/quote]Cos anyone is better than Hughton just like anyone was better than Delia LOL. [:D][/quote]

No your so wrong

[quote user="Vanwink"]We stay up without picking up any further points, the happy clappers see it as a justification for the rubbish we have been served up this season and Hughton stays, doesn''t bare thinking about ![/quote]

No change here then!

Wonder who would make you happy here? (Before you start, sorry, but PL is not an option!)

Now that SAF has retired, would you consider him worthy for the position? How about Jose Mourinho (before Chelski sign him up)? Speaking of which, I see that Rafael Benitez has announced his availability for next season........

Or how about a more affordable selection (obviously with some PL pedigree), ummm.... let''s see:

Pardew? (took an "almost champions league qualified team" to the cusp of relegation in one season) (He wouldn''t come anyway!)

O''Neill?

Pulis? (he''s fed up with the "boo boys") - (don''t even think about it!)

Martinez? (If he was so good, why are his team ALWAYS fighting relegation every year)

Warnock??

(As you can see, I''ve run out of suggestions!)

I would really be interested in who you would suggest - as from my recollection, since you have been on this site, you have done nothing but slate CH. You have even resorted to personal name calling attacks on him. So come on, let''s have something original, which doesn''t have any barbs attached, as to who you think would be the best manager for Norwich City (and why) and whether you think your chosen one would actually want to come to Norwich.

No,I''m sorry, but that won''t do. A sensible and reasonable person as a replacement. Put up or shut up time, please.

No nominations ABC, all I am interested in at the moment is to get Hughton out and save us another season like this one!

Not regularly, no. But that''s none of your business.

Now, a sensible suggestion please.

[quote user="Vanwink"]No nominations ABC, all I am interested in at the moment is to get Hughton out and save us another season like this one![/quote]

Very easy way out!

Don''t make any suggestions, don''t put your head above the parapet, don''t commit to anything! That way you can never be wrong! And, you can always then get onto the "anti whoever" bandwagon and pontificate as if you know all the answers!

Unfortunately, you have shown your true colours - you don''t know the answers and all you can do is criticise those who have the guts to make a decision!

How sad that your whole life on this forum seems dedicated to disruption as opposed to invention or an "embracing" approach

[quote user="Vanwink"]No nominations ABC, all I am interested in at the moment is to get Hughton out and save us another season like this one![/quote]

Very easy way out!

Don''t make any suggestions, don''t put your head above the parapet, don''t commit to anything! That way you can never be wrong! And, you can always then get onto the "anti whoever" bandwagon and pontificate as if you know all the answers!

Unfortunately, you have shown your true colours - you don''t know the answers and all you can do is criticise those who have the guts to make a decision!

How sad that your whole life on this forum seems dedicated to disruption as opposed to invention or an "embracing" approach

Blimey you didn''t need to write it twice ABC.

This is a Hughton Out thread, you wouldn''t be trying to divert the discussion to a debate about the perceived strengths and weakness of possible replacements now would you?

This is a discussion forum. If you make a statement we have a right to ask questions of it. Other posters who want him out have come out with names, some good, some terrible. So now just out of good manners answer ABC and myself.

You have your answer Herman, now what possible reason is there to keep a manager who has all but got us relegated?

[quote user="Vanwink"]Blimey you didn''t need to write it twice ABC. This is a Hughton Out thread, you wouldn''t be trying to divert the discussion to a debate about the perceived strengths and weakness of possible replacements now would you?[/quote]

Actually, I didn''t write it twice, the screen froze after I hit the submit button so I waited before I hit it again, and hey presto - 2 for the price of 1!

Actually, as the OP you may THINK this is a Hughton Out thread - it is not! What it is, is a thread that enables you to vent your bile against CH.

And, going along with your anti CH approach, I (as well as others) have put it to you, that as an ardent anti CH person, who would be good enough in your opinion to replace him. In other words, who would be a reasonable replacement for CH,  that wouldn''t have you spouting your venomous attacks on?

Surely you must have an opinion? Surely you must know somebody that would make you a happy bunny? Or, are you one of those people who are only truly happy when you are miserable?

You surely can not be wanting another season like this ABC.

Astonishing