Sign in to follow this  
Nicko

Can someone please help me

Can someone please explain to me the process of buying away season tickets. I cannot find any information on it. Nothing on the website.

Phone the ticket office.  You pay a small fee for the AST, I think it was £20 last year.

You then automatically get tickets for all away games at the normal price, charged to your credit card and posted to you.  You don''t have to worry about ballots and will get a ticket towards the back of the City fans (which I prefer).

You can choose to miss up to 3 games over the season, just call or email the ticket office before the tickets go on sale.  If you miss more than 3, you lose your AST for the rest of the season and have to order like an ordinary member or whatever.

This year only the Arsenal game has been over-subscribed, I think even for Man U everyone who applied for tickets at the start got them.

This year the games I have missed were Southampton and Swansea (good call there...not).  I''m going to have a good think about whether to keep my AST next year or not. 

Ring the ticket office. I had to fill out a form when I had one but you will be told what you need to know by the ticket office.

Davo

To correct ICF''s post a little... You don''t get a ticket towards the back of the Norwich fans unless you specified that on the application form. There''s a box to tick if you prefer to sit front, middle, or back. I think we also had a tickbox for upper or lower tiers (when applicable) this year as well.

Thanks for your help everyone. If we stay up and with a the arrival of some quality players I feel like next year might be oversubscribed in more games