Sign in to follow this  
Jammy Yellow

What are you gonna do??

Now that the end is nigh and Norwich will secure their premierleague future on Sunday against WBA. I was just interested in what everyone else will be doing during the summer break. We don''t have a european championships or world cup to discuss on this board and amongst all the transfer specualation, we all must be doing something else.... So what is it??

For me I am looking forward to taking in the excess of 10 wickets this season and also hoping I get another holiday abroad in. Although the wedding and honeymoon was expensive enough!!

Its going to be an exciting summer with regards to transfers I think, hopefully that should keep us all interested! Apart from that, probably just work and if I get the chance over to portugal or france to surf for abit. All other free time will be spent lurking on here...

Looking forward to seeing Muse later this month, Kraftwerk at Latitude, knocking the garden into shape and a bit of a proper summer.

There''s a great line in the film Fever Pitch when the main character is asked by his girlfriend what football fans do during the summer. He replies "it''s boring; we just sit in the park waiting for the fixure list to come out"!!!

[quote user="Johnny Stump"]Looking forward to seeing Muse later this month, Kraftwerk at Latitude, knocking the garden into shape and a bit of a proper summer.[/quote]

"She''s a model and she''s looking good"

Awesome. Las Vegas sounds epic. However I would come home one extremely poor individual and the wife would chuck me out for sure.

Iv also got to sort my garden out which is a real pain in the arse! just taken down my greenhouse so its nice and safe for my toddler to fall about the place. So to not risk losing her head in the style of a final destination film!

Anyone suggest anywhere to go on holiday for me and the family whilst i think of it? two adults and a baby under 2. not too far and can be in UK.... :D

I''m going to Germany in a month to see a couple of friends I''ve not seen for 4 years, and then I''m off to Sharm El Sheikh for two weeks... doing my open water Scuba diving certification whilst I''m out there! Never been to Egypt before so the rest of the time will be chilling and the general touristy stuff I guess. Aside from the holidays I wont be doing much though, except working loads [:(]

[quote user="Johnny Stump"]Looking forward to seeing Muse later this month, Kraftwerk at Latitude, knocking the garden into shape and a bit of a proper summer.[/quote]
Santana at Wembley in the Summer for me. Not seen Muse live but would expect them to be be great. More a Kasabian man myself but doubt if I will be able to get my wife along to a gig again as she thinks that the beer that gets flung has already passed through the human body! She''s probably right. Not that we go anywhere near the moshing area.
I will probably be playing more golf than I should now that we are in the golf match season. Plus looking at the garden and thinking I really should knock that into shape.
I also think it will take a couple of weeks to get this season out of me - whatever the outcome. 

just sold my house and am of to the Philippines for a few months (with the missus, she''s from there.) Both our daughters have now got their own houses so will alternate between them and Philippines for a few years. oh the good life.

I will be finding a job!

Nearly done and dusted at Uni (all work already finished) so almost time to enter the real world! ;)

Cycling 1200 miles across 6 European countries including alpine cols. Building a decking area at home and taking a long Med

and Adriatic cruise into the new season.

no Reading festival this year :( (Only because the line up is shocking!)however I have a relatives wedding n June, summer tournaments for one of the teams i coach, pre-season training for the other 2.... my daughter is dancing in a show at the Theatre royal this year too.