Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Parking at the Bridge on Monday

Parking round there is challenging, I have only ever been by underground. However I think there are car parks in Wimbledon which is a few stops down so you might be better off going there and jumping on the District Line.

Probably the easiest way if you''re driving to London is to park at Redbridge Tube Station and then get the tube to Fulham Broadway. The car park being close to the M11 is very easy to find and the tube journey would be just under an hour (change at either Notting Hill Gate or Mile End).

[quote user="JonnyH"]Probably the easiest way if you''re driving to London is to park at Redbridge Tube Station and then get the tube to Fulham Broadway. The car park being close to the M11 is very easy to find and the tube journey would be just under an hour (change at either Notting Hill Gate or Mile End).[/quote]

Is there on street parking at Redbridge JonnyH

I drive to Stamford Bridge regularly. You can park on streets off North End Road free after 6.30 and, for a youth game, I''d expect to be able to find spaces easily enough at the north end of North End Road (!), near its junction with the A4. There is also a pay car park at a hotel in Lillie Road. On first team match days you cannot drive near the ground, but I''d think you could get to the car park at Fulham Broadway station shopping mall on Monday. Give yourself plenty of time to get across London, of course. OTBC.

[quote user="Mick Dennis"]I drive to Stamford Bridge regularly. You can park on streets off North End Road free after 6.30 and, for a youth game, I''d expect to be able to find spaces easily enough at the north end of North End Road (!), near its junction with the A4. There is also a pay car park at a hotel in Lillie Road. On first team match days you cannot drive near the ground, but I''d think you could get to the car park at Fulham Broadway station shopping mall on Monday. Give yourself plenty of time to get across London, of course. OTBC.[/quote]

Thanks very much Mick (and everyone else who has advised me).I''ll be getting to SB at around 6:30 pm so I should be fine.

Had this been a first team game I wouldnt even think about driving but it''s only a youth game.