Sign in to follow this  
ZLF

No Press Conference Coverage today?

Pilks up for the press. Turner out. Snodgrass fit. Ruddy likely to start (although that was the impression last week as well).

Cheers SDP, not see the usual announcements/detail.    Fingers crossed on big JR

No suprises,  Pilks to start then,  big performances needed all round.

with a bit of luck, we may have the primary XI from the 10 game unbeaten streak, with Benno in for Turner.

and benno has impressed me of late, showing he can step up and not so much of a "waste" as people wanted to make him out to be.

Pretty much with you there, javier - both re: the starting XI and that Ryan B has been very good recently, against Swansea and Villa he couldn''t have done a lot more (though talked himself into a booking in the latter, and didnt shut up - thought he might see red!).

I was wondering if Hughton and the players would have met the press this week...  a big game and the interviews and answering any awkward questions would have been a distraction.If i were Hughton i''d have had a press ban for this week...

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Pretty much with you there, javier - both re: the starting XI and that Ryan B has been very good recently, against Swansea and Villa he couldn''t have done a lot more (though talked himself into a booking in the latter, and didnt shut up - thought he might see red!).[/quote]Can hardly blame him with that tw*t of a ref and his assistants somehow letting Bennett and Benteke stay on the pitch for 90mins plus. Load of BS