Sign in to follow this  
nu_matik

Pre-Match on Sunday...

Any one know what to expect pre kick off on Sunday at Carrow Road? Do they make any announcements about POTS or any extra show for the last game? If so, what kind of time, I normally dont get there with more time than for a pint

There will be the usual player of the season announcement before kick-off, this is usually after the players have done their intensive warm-ups, so usually around 2.30

It will be interesting to see the post-match lap of honour - cant imagine too many stopping for it if we lose, but everyone will be pretty ecstatic if (hopefully when) we win.

Given the serious state of the situation there shouldn''t be anything before Sunday''s game. Even though the achievement of the Under 18''s has been sensational, the celebrations at the last two home games, for thus far winning nothing, have been way over the top. We had a parade before the Reading game followed by another appearance at half time & then yet another parade before the Villa game. Can''t help thinking that this self indulgance has been an unnecessary distraction from the main job in hand - survival in the PL.Once would have been understandable & deserved but 3 times is not really on.On Sunday, lets just concentrate on beating WBA first and keep any celebrations, POTS awards or whatever until after the game.

I still by what I said, which is that the lap of honour should only take place if we win and confirm our safety

I agree that POTS award, lap of honour would be wholly inappropriate if we lose.

Make arrangements by all means with a last minute cancellation proviso if we fail to win.