Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Favourite home and away games from this year?

Doesnt have to be ones you''ve been to.

For me: Man United at home. Went to visit a mate in North Wales and after a horrendously long train journey back (which involved a couple of bad delays) I made it to FCR with 5 minutes to spare. Worth the rush back.

Away game: Spurs for me. We did really well that game. Decent weather for it also.

Unquestionably, Man U at home, especially after the disappointment of Giggs'' late goal last season.

It''s been harder on the road - I''ve missed two which were a couple of our better performances, Soton and Swansea - so of the ones I''ve seen - Spurs, Bassong''s late goal at Everton, and Aston Villa - were probably the highishlights.

Personally, I think Swansea away beats anything I''ve ever seen before.

Home game has to be Utd for me too.

Away games of the ones I''ve been too is Spurs for sure, barring Freidel making some brilliant saves, we''d have taken 3 points again.

(Although the only other away games I''ve been too where Fulham, Liverpool, Utd, Stoke and West Brom, so Spurs away doesn''''t have much competition)

No question about it for me.Arsenal (Home) - We were in a disgustingly bad slump due to our bad start to the season. However, we totally ripped up the form book and played the Gunners off the park, we were so efficient in every area of the pitch. Should have beaten them by 3 or 4.Peterborough (Away) - No pressure going into this one, just a good old-fashioned p!ss-up on the road. We didn''t even play amazingly but we still gave the Posh a good seeing-to. Great day in the terraces too, gave us a taste of how it used to be like. Only negative about this was how the train services were sh!t and we were like sardines on both trips.