Sign in to follow this  
NCFC TIll I die

West Brom predictions

So after that very disappoint result yesterday. West Brom up next sorry to say can only see us losing or drawing this one I''m gonna go for Norwich 1 - 1 West Brom what everyone else think?

I''ll go for 1-2. We are leaking just about every game, partly from errors and failures, so the Baggies could easily score 2. I can''t honestly see us scoring more than one, and I can''t really see where thast will come from - from a dive in the area?

On the "Run In" thread I posted my "predictions" for City and the othe teams in the relegation mix (the last five/six games for each taem), unfortunately so far my predictions (in terms of number of points for each game) are 100% correct (I got slated for predicting a defeat against Villa and a win for Wigan at WBA), unfortunately I have us as only gettting a point against WBA, I hope this is the first one I get wrong (in the positive) as i do not think a point will be enough......

2-0 win.41 pts. Quite simply biggest game in clubs history. The lads will pull it off. Just believe. Still think Villa v Wigan will decide who goes although in Newcastle get beat in QPR,s last home game in PL they could well go. Win and we stay up......simples

Always expect the unexpected. After recent results and performances many would see us as getting little from this game. It will be another narrow nail biter but I have a feeling we could get a win 2 - 1

I said when the fixtures were released that if we still need something by the time we go to Man City, we will be down. Many others probably thought the same.

I think we will need a point at City. We obviously won''t get it. At least we will officially be relegated away from home so 25k+ fans don''t have to sit and watch it happen.

it will be a nervous display courtesy of the overly cautious cnut hughton1-1 city scoring in the first 20 minutes with a high energy performance, looking brilliant, only to fade off after the goal and trying to hold on for the rest of it, west brom getting the equaliser after 80 minutes with city camped inside their own area

city relegated against man city on final day, villa already safe will roll over and let wigan winhughton still in the job in the championship because the board are fkn idiots

Can''t for the life of me see us winning, I only hope WBA feel the effects of a long season and have their minds on the summer holiday. They have a game midweek too don''t forget so we''ll be the fresher of the two teams. Not holding my breath though, think it will be a tedious 0-0.

How I would love a win but, alas, I see a draw, or worse.

I think we all laughed when the fixtures came out and we saw we were at The Etihad on the last day of the season and saying ''hope we don''t need anything there''! I really hope we don''t but its not looking good :(

I don''t think we have a hope in hell,of winning the game but I feel compelled to predict a 1 .0 win for the Yellows.

Lets all just go expecting to lose then it can''t get any worse!!

That said, even if we do go expecting to lose we still have to get behind them like mad as its our only hope. I know I will be shouting until I have no voice left!

1-3.The players have lost their heads.  Sadly, that mental frailty has been there all season.  The end of yesterday''s game descended into farce. I hope I''m wrong and the players finally take control of their own destiny. But I don''t think they have the balls.

[quote user="Vanwink"]I don''t think we have a hope in hell,of winning the game but I feel compelled to predict a 1 .0 win for the Yellows.[/quote]So why not make an honest prediction?

2-1 also like Ricardo. I thought we would also want beat Villa but hey ho. For the record, I thought and Hughton also stated at the time that we were very unlucky to lose at West Brom. So we owe them a victory and the players owe NCFC fans too big time. Its last chance saloon time.

Well let''s hope the Baggies want to see the hated Villa sweat a bit longer.Although technically it''s not a '' s*it or bust '' game we all know that we ''aint gonna get anything at the Etihad so if we don''t produce the goods next Sunday we may as well kiss goodbye to the Premier League. It''ll be a horrible 90 mins but I''m going for a City 2-1 win

We''ve got a chance. But if we do crawl over the line, in my undoubtedly minority opinion, we should seek a new management team for the next season.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Vanwink"]I don''t think we have a hope in hell,of winning the game but I feel compelled to predict a 1 .0 win for the Yellows.[/quote]So why not make an honest prediction?[/quote]

I can''t bring myself to for this game Mr Chops

2-0 to CityI just have to believe we can do it, after everything this club has been through in the last 5 years; its all lead to this moment and I just cant entertain the thought of us going down, it would be crushing.We are at the cross roads, finances and clubs coming up that I would fancy us to beat along with their still being the stokes, southamptons, West Hames Sunderlands and Newcastles in the league that we can get results against. Next year we should start to see us really taking on the mantle of a premire league team and aim for that 4th season and starting to be seen as a ''regular''. I just cant face the doldrums of the Championship, watching our talent get plucked away ala ashton last time. Holt to come good with a brace and remind us that it was his goals in league 1, the Championship and last season to thank for where we now find ourselves... He will do it again.

2 -0 to WBA I''m afraid our form is bad we will have the usual missed chances and too late subituitions and then the whining from the manager on how well he thought we played for most of the game but gave away easy goals Wigan want it more than us we look as if we don''t Care .

[quote user="yellow old boy"]2 -0 to WBA I''m afraid our form is bad we will have the usual missed chances and too late subituitions and then the whining from the manager on how well he thought we played for most of the game but gave away easy goals Wigan want it more than us we look as if we don''t Care .[/quote]

Complete rubbish, our players ran themselves in to the game on Saturday.

I predict a 2-0 win for city, as Albion will want Villa to sweat