Sign in to follow this  
The Young One

Young Fan of the year (please spend 2 mins in voting)

Please please pleaseVote for Emma White for young fan of the year, she''s a lovely schoolgirl .This is someone who had to have braces in and went for yellow & green one''sShe has been to every home game this year and every away game apart from oneShe even went to Celtic on that very long coach trip.Her blood is yellow & green, the prize for winning is ideal for her a VIP day against West brom.Link is here, to vote you just click a button no details or info needed at all.http://www.avivancfcfanoftheyear.co.uk/The only reason I,m asking this is to make a young girl have the day she deserves take my word for it.Thank you

I hope she''s your daughter or a friends daughter, otherwise that post is a little creep.

Anyway, I''ve voted for her.

Gingerpele.Thank you for voting.To answer she''s my daughers best friend  I have nothing to gain only knowing someone will be over the moon and that would be worth it for me.

Thank you for voting it is appreciated.She will be a worthy winner, otherwise trust me,I wouldn''t post this, the opportunities she has turned down just to travel to the away games this season for very little return is well worth a pat on the back.Anyone else please vote, voting closes in a couple of daysI,m not doing this for myself I just want to help make her day.

with no registration this would be incredibly easy to fix, be very easy to vote multiple times using proxys etcjust saying

Just like to say thank you for everyone who voted for Emma it is appreciated.This post got 227 views as of now so I,m sure a lot of kind people voted who didn''t post a cooment.Voting closed yesterday and I,m very pleased to say that Emma won, she was over the moon.

Thanks again.Looking forward to Sunday for a very nervous time.