Sign in to follow this  
Jammy Yellow

Team for WBA?

Norwich are not in turmoil, according to their manager, Chris Hughton, but they seem to be doing their best to throw away their premier league status after looking fairly safe. A woeful run of just two wins in 2013 has left the hosts requiring a victory on Sunday to avoid the unappealing prospect of needing to take something at Manchester City on the final day. Albion have also endured a slump of late but with 48 points already accrued thanks to a storming start to the season, they can allow thoughts to stray towards their summer break.

With Albion likely to experiment their starting line up and tactics what do you think we should do to combat it? I expect them to have two up top with Lukaku and Long and playing a quick counter attacking football. So do we go with a 4-5-1 and play against it or match them 4-4-2 and really throw some attacks at them??

Id attack, fortune favours the brave and i think its better to give WBA something to think about.                                           RuddyWhittaker        Martin/Turner       Bassong        Garrido

TetteyPilkington             Bennett         Hooligan        Snodgrass                                                                         HoltIve put Bennett in the hole purely because he will shoot and his pace and ability to play both ways will provide the option of shoot if play begins to stagnate in the top 3rd.    Pilkington and snodgrass will look to get the ball down and cross or look inside to their options. Not only this there plenty of service for holt but also plenty of options for him to bring others in to play if the opportunity is lacking for him. Whittaker and Garrido again need to push forwards and get the ball in their half as quick as possible whilst allowing tettey to break up and sit back will provide cover on the counter. Ruddy to come back in as I feel he is greater equipped to get to some of the shots that have darted past bunn''s outstreched hand over the last 5 months. Bunn has done well but I just feel more secure with ruddy.

Not too sure if Bennett will be effective there. Id prefere BJ and Tettey to be very busy and hold a little.

Ruddy (if fit)

Martin Bennett Bassong Whittaker

Tettey Johnson

Snodgrass Hoolahoolahan Pilkington

Holt

Ruddy

Martin, Bennett, Bassong, Garrido

Tettey

Bennett         Hoolahan         Pilks

Becchio      Jackson

Ruddy

Martin Bennett Bassong Whittaker

Johnson

Bennett Snodgrass

Hoolahan

Holt Jackson

RuddyGarydew, Bennett, Bassong, WhittakerJohnson or TetteyPilks SnoddyWesHolt BecchioBecchio is sure due some goals. Time to earn your wages!

Couple of Qs Flying High.

You''d play Garrido at RB? Not LB? ;)

And do you really think for one second Hughton would play that team? Lambert wouldn''t play that team. The diamond doesn''t allow for out and out wingers. Bennett played RM in the diamond once last season. On the few occasions we played that formation Pilks and Bennett weren''t involved, bar that one occasion.

And i''m sure Becchio would love to earn his wages, he hasn''t been given the chance.

I would play him at LB..thats where I have placed him, Whittaker at RB, is what I aimed at haha.He won''t play that team, just the team I think I would like to see v WBA, we need goals. The earning wages comment was a general one to the whole team :)

This is the team I think he''ll play

Ruddy

Martin, Turner (Bennett if not fit) Bassong Garrido

Johnson, Tettey,

Snodgrass, Pilkington

Hoolahan

Holt