Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Extra time

I am certain Arsenal will pick Wigan off on the break at will.  Wigan have no choice but to go for the win, and that will play right into Arsenal''s hands, with Walcott frequently getting 1 on 1 chances.One point tomorrow and we''re good as safe.

Yeah all Wenger has to do is start Walcott, and probably Oxlade-Chamblain and Arsenal will destroy Wigan. Their defence isn''t good, and its worse when they are trying to score. Arsenal are very good on the counter. Wigan could score a goal or two, but they''ll have to score 3 or 4 to get a point or three.

Dont care much for extra time right now. Tv has packed up due to cr@ppy weather. Moved house recently, and the roof mounted aerial is rubbish..

All i can get this afternoon is top gear on dave, as the cup final on itv shows either a blank screen with dalek voices or frozen coloured blocks that resembles a zx spectrum loading games...

[quote user="djc"]Dont care much for extra time right now. Tv has packed up due to cr@ppy weather. Moved house recently, and the roof mounted aerial is rubbish..

All i can get this afternoon is top gear on dave, as the cup final on itv shows either a blank screen with dalek voices or frozen coloured blocks that resembles a zx spectrum loading games...[/quote]
tvcatchup, have a google

If Wigan play like this I''m sure they can get a point at least at Arsenal. Let''s just win tomorrow !!!!

Every time i watch Wigan they look a decent side not sure they are one of the worst 3 teams in the PL but if it keeps us up who cares ?

[quote user="yoda"]Every time i watch Wigan they look a decent side not sure they are one of the worst 3 teams in the PL but if it keeps us up who cares ?[/quote]They''re a very good side that obviously took their eyes off the ball during the Cup run. Many sides over the years have made that avoidable mistake and ended up being relegated. 

STIG...

Diamond!!! Thank you.

And with absolutely zero % blame attached to Chris Hughton for the negative qualities of my tv aerial reception......

"...either a blank screen with dalek voices..."

So heres to hoping that Arsenal will exterminate Wigan.

Not now, unfortunately.

Fair play to Wigan.....thoroughly deserved based on the bits I''ve watched.

McManaman - what a player!

Ok. What''s the psychology for Tues now that Wigan have won? Are Wigan more or less likely to get a result against Arsenal?

Let''s hope they celebrate wildly tonight and get absolutely plastered.

Wigan always play to win a game so of course they may beat Arsenal, but I''ve been saying that all along. It''s just a shame that we have stopped playing that way ourselves as Lambert had shown us the way to go last season, with us and now Villa.

[quote user="djc"]Dont care much for extra time right now. Tv has packed up due to cr@ppy weather. Moved house recently, and the roof mounted aerial is rubbish..

All i can get this afternoon is top gear on dave, as the cup final on itv shows either a blank screen with dalek voices or frozen coloured blocks that resembles a zx spectrum loading games...[/quote]That was a shame as most years the Cup Final is pants and watching frozen coloured blocks is more interesting.But not this year.