Sign in to follow this  
CanaryNewbee

Chelsea vs Villa - match thread

Yes Chelsea win all we need now is a win against west brom and we''ll be safe and going to away games like Liverpool, man utd, Tottenham and QPR..... Oh wait

One more win. Can''t be that hard, can it?

That''s about the only time I''ve seen a ''missed'' goal not make a difference to the points tally !!!

Reality check!

We still need to do our bit.... Like, beat West Brom.

But for that last min goal against Villa we could all be relaxing now

Really got to beat WBA now.

Win that and I will be cheering on Wigan vs Arsenal hope it goes down to Wigan v Villa final game of season.

Results have been VERY, VERY kind to us, but we''ve still got to go out there and win on Sunday, otherwise we don''t deserve to stay up

Win that and I will be cheering on Wigan vs Arsenal hope it goes down to Wigan v Villa final game of season

Merv Win tomorrow and cheer who you like, we will be safe and yes I with you I will be a Wigan supporter

Tell you what, going to make that Wigan/Villa game the one to watch.

If it does co,e down to Wigan v Villa I would really fancy Wigan to win that.

Benteke has highest % of team goals going, huge blow to them losing him.

Come on Norwich, give us that win we desire.

[quote user="Phil Schmil"]Lambert whingeing about the ref.[/quote]

Pot Kettle Black

Amazing how 3 key results have gone our way this week since the despair of the Villa match. We (and Hughton) have been given a second chance here.....if we blow it now, we really don''t deserve anything.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Amazing how 3 key results have gone our way this week since the despair of the Villa match. We (and Hughton) have been given a second chance here.....if we blow it now, we really don''t deserve anything.[/quote]I think that''s fair comment.  If we can''t put WBA away tomorrow, or at least pick up a point, then it''s 6 points from the last 30 available, and 13 points since December 15th, and with that kind of form you get what you deserve.

Agreed gents. Felt we were as good as down when I left FCR last week, but after Swansea''s comeback on Tuesday and Chelsea''s today I can''t help but feel it might just be alright.

Hopefully the lads can take confidence from other results and go out there and express themselves tomorrow. As you say, blow this chance and we don''t deserve to stay up, but I think we''ll take it.

If we play with the same spirit as we showed against Villa, which I am sure we will, then we will be ok!