Sign in to follow this  
Samwam27

Wigan & Man C

If we get the job done today, everyone will be happy, but...I personally think Wigan winning the cup wasn''t the result anyone wanted. That will have given them a massive lift, and although Arsenal will be a big "back to reality" check, they''ll go into that with confidence. A draw there could mean a win at Villa could still see them catch one or two teams.On the plus side, perhaps they will have partied too much, and will be drained for the game, perhaps winning the cup was more important than staying in the league, and most will know they could move on if they get relegated, perhaps Martinez is already talking about moving on from Wigan, perhaps Mancini knows he''s going to get the sack and won''t give a stuff about our game, and perhaps Man C can''t give a stuff now they''ve secured 2nd spot (maybe that''s why they looked awful yesterday!)

I personally have nothing against Wigan so if we win today, really don''t mind what happens. Probably rather villa went down.

If we win today, I don''t care if Wigan beat Arsenal & Villa, it would be an incredible feat by any team, and you''d have to take your hat off to them!