Sign in to follow this  
Stig

Anybody else-

Sitting in the Barclay upper? I''m all on my tod tomorrow and wondered if any from Pink''Un lived up there when watching the game.

Well depending on the weather I will be in my Howson 24 shirt or my big fluffy orange green jacket if anyone fancied a chat [:)]
OTBC

I wear this season away kit black aviva hoody and a black body warmer no matter what the weather in other words I''ll be wearing all black I sit in block A go down stairs at half time pretty much every game. Have to look out for ya

I also in the upper Barclay, though probably for the last time as am looking to move. What block are you in?

Change of plans, I''m going in my canary droppings Goss shirt [:D]

[quote user="Stig"]Change of plans, I''m going in my canary droppings Goss shirt [:D][/quote]

If you want to be noticed and be given some attention, why not wear a blue football shirt, that will get everyone talking to you............

[:^)]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Stig"]Change of plans, I''m going in my canary droppings Goss shirt [:D][/quote]

If you want to be noticed and be given some attention, why not wear a blue football shirt, that will get everyone talking to you............

[:^)]

[/quote]
Our centenary shirt? If it was an away game, possibly....
It''s not about being noticed, it''s about which shirt I''d like to wear and if anyone from Pink''Un see''s me feel free to have a chat. I''m approachable [;)]
Would you not wear the same shirt then?

[quote user="Stig"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Stig"]Change of plans, I''m going in my canary droppings Goss shirt [:D][/quote]If you want to be noticed and be given some attention, why not wear a blue football shirt, that will get everyone talking to you............[:^)][/quote]
Our centenary shirt? If it was an away game, possibly....
It''s not about being noticed, it''s about which shirt I''d like to wear and if anyone from Pink''Un see''s me feel free to have a chat. I''m approachable [;)]
Would you not wear the same shirt then?
[/quote]

If I had one I''d be proud to........

Good come back by the way   [Y]